Clear Choice Dental Implant Centers *** Artists

Apr 19, 2010
review #178911

My life and mouth have been destroyed by clear choice dental implant center.Don't fall for their lies and empty promises.

Dont walk away...Run away and never look back. They are huge *** artists and to suck people dry at the expense off the peoples health, lives and bank accounts. They tell you what you want to hear and then they dont follow through.They don't care about whats best for you and once they get your money watch out. They tell you impnats and their "dentures" are better than real teeth.

Let me just say I am in more pain now than I ever was with my real teeth. Do whatever it takes to keep your natural teeth...root canals one at a time or what ever, but just know that their set up is the biggest crock I have ever seen.

Their implants and denture teeth are horrid and miserable and tastronomical amout of money they charge could be better put to use fixing your natural teeth.And believe me when I say there is nothing better than natural teeth.

aa4b547
Had an experience with Clear Choice?  Submit review ›
Is this your company? Learn about our business solutions
Big John

Oct 02 Silver Creek, Georgia

I have ben thinking of getting Clear Choice Dental Implant so before I go to get this done I thought I would do some Research on this Company and see what everyone has to say Good or Bad I need to read it so that I can decide if I would like to use them or not because Research is the best thing in the place of just walking in.
I have read a lot of People saying Great things about this Company and I have read a lot of People Complaining about this company as well and they say things like, I am well Educated Man or I am a CEO/BOSS for a major company, I wear nothing but the best when I dress and I have even seen post of People telling what they Drive ( what has that got to do with Teeth ) and they talk about how great they are as a person and what a Rip Off this company is, I think if you are as a Great a person as you say you are then you would not be Cursing and talking about anyone or any Company like some of you are, I am not talking about all of you I am talking about some of you so before you come after me for saying that maybe it would be better to read my post first.
95% of the Complaints that I have read so far is from people that can not even Spell or does not know how to use Spell Check, Maybe they do not know how to file a Complaint because they try to use words that do not even fit into what they are trying to say and I have seen a few so called words that are not even words and I saw a few post that even wondered off the subject at hand into something else
... Show more

0 2 Reply

Sep 11

Does anyone know a good dentist that can handle a diabetic with 9 teeth and would do a good job???

Seasoned Dentist

Sep 11 Topeka, Kansas

Doing what with 9 teeth?
Most dentists deal with controlled diabetics. I treat them all the time.
Diabetes is a risk factor that decreases the success rate of implants by about 10%, no matter who the dentist is. Diabetics are more prone to bone loss.

Sep 11

I made an appointment and was told that the teeth would cost 50,000 dollars. What??? Since I could not come up with financing I was quickly shown the door. STAY AWAY. Anonymous.

me

Aug 29 San Francisco, California

Thank you for the warning. "Clear Choice' has flooded the Internet searches with its ads so it's very difficult to get any genuine reviews. I suspected there would be problems because they advertise so much. A good business gets referrals and doesn't need to run so many ads. Nor does it need to block review sites.me

Seasoned Dentist

Jul 08

What patients do not realize:
1. Not every patient responds the same way to implant placement. Some react beautifully. Others have severe inflammatory responses and infections.
2. Implant supported full-arch bridges require a LOT of maintenance over time. Things wear out and break. The WORST thing other than an implant failure is having a screw break off in one.
3. Implants lose bone around them over your life.
4. If you have osteoporosis or diabetes, implants may not be a good choice.
5. Putting a whole arch bridge on just 4 implants is risky. If one fails, the whole arch must be redone. 6. As always, patients should be very leery of patronizing professionals that utilize radio and TV advertisements. Advertising that way indicates very high patient turnover rate.

2 0 Reply
she

Jan 16

I was a little shocked when I saw the commercial on TV. I was 28 and I had 2 implants and they were not as easy as 1-2-3. There is a lot involved. I cannot imagine a 1 day procedure and nor would I want to. I know the world is always trying to find the next best thing and those next best things are convenient. But come on, we all know that life is not that easy. If I can help someone who desperately wants implants, my advice to you is this: don't fall for this service. Save your money and do it the right way. Please go to a Dr. who is not in a rush to take your money and run.

4 4 Reply
HogueDaddy

Dec 05, 2013 San Diego, California

Gave me an ESTIMATE for the uppers of $43,250. All of that in less than 35 minutes and with only an imaged view. Never even said "Open Wide!" and took a good look around!
The last dentist I paid money to fix my teeth, spent over an hour inside my mouth trying to decide exactly what to do in there. There are some very special issues they would only find out about if and when I choose to tell them. Only then did I get reminded THIS WAS ONLY AN ESTIMATE!!!
RUN or better yet DON'T GO! Unless you have no concerns for money, you will find way less expensive treatments available. They reminded me, as I drove home, of some of the slick sales companies I had looked into when looking for sales jobs, before finding real estate. Lots of Glossy photos of their Success Stories....oversized office space with NOBODY SITTING IN THE LOBBY.....Lots of people looking busy.....just not like I thought a dentist office should look like. And believe me, I have been to many, many of them over the years.......none wereas dead as this place.

4 0 Reply
Samson

Oct 25, 2013

I wouldn't say that of the dental clinics in Calgary they really want to help people. And if they are providing a service people want to know!

oldzoom

Aug 29, 2013 Fort Worth, Texas

If anyone advertises on TV for ANY type of medical or dental procedures it's because of one thing GREED...
With that said, greed is always above YOUR satisfaction or YOUR best interests. Look around for professionals within their own professional societies at what their peers say and their patients say about them, not some made up website.
Never ever believe what an ad says or promotes, that's the hook to get you in. Once your there the real scam starts.
Professionals who are really good at what they do will NEVER ADVERTISE PERIOD!!!
To pull all your teeth and install permanent implants (Single Tooth Implants) is way more expensive than these people are charging, which leads me to believe there's something not right. There is no break through in implant dentistry that can give you a mouthful of implants cheaply or in a day...
It seems to me their pushing expensive dentures that are anchored in.
I have 2 single implants in my mouth from 1 year ago from a quality dentist, they were $3800 each and will out last my lifetime, titanium anchor with crown. Do the math and you'll see there's no way your getting a mouthful of implants with extractions for the prices their quoting, you'll get anchored dentures that are way over priced...
Please everyone do some research before you open your wallets or your mouths and see what others are offering. Generally chain dentistry offices are not the best quality or service. You'll save some money
... Show more

3 0 Reply
All I want for Xmas is my 2 fr

Jul 11, 2013

How much does it cost? I have heard 40K or more...what if you only needed a few front teeth or something?

RM

Aug 21 San Jose, California

Cost me $15K for a full arch "All-On-4" with a beautiful Zirconium bridge. And I didn't use Clear Choice.

Michelle

Jun 18, 2013 Rancho Cucamonga, California

I Worked At Clearchoice And It Is A Great Place...You Probably Didn't Go To Your Post Op Appts OR Follow Post Op Instructions! Trust Me, All The Doctors Are Awesome....The Are The Best Of The Best!!

4 6 Reply
I hate clear choice

Sep 20, 2013

that is job security that comment - you haven't had it done - you haven't paid 44,000. for torture - you are not truthful..

5 0 Reply
Clear Choice Patient

May 17, 2013 Dallas, Texas

I went to the Clear Choice in Dallas about 5 years ago and had upper implants. I had this done on a Thursday, planning on returning to work Monday, not knowing how I would feel. The Dallas office is very professional and one of the oral surgeons is also an M.D. I was very impressed with them and had absolutely no pain and I could have gone back to work the following day. My follow-up visits lasted for about a year. I was fitted with a temporary for the first few months and then the permanent toward the end of that year. Prior to going to Clear Choice, I went to a prominent dentist, who also did cosmetic dentistry. He wanted to charge me $11,000 to do work on my teeth, that I knew would not last. My teeth were not worth saving, so I decided against paying out that much money for a temporary fix. I paid $23,000 for my upper implants and I am very pleased with the results and I have gotten a lot of compliments. I am now ready to have the bottom done and I will definitely go back to them. I wish everyone could have the experience I did. I would do it again in a second!

3 1 Reply

1-20 of 149 comments

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

×
You were reading a complaint about Clear Choice.
Filing a new complaint about
×