Clear Choice - Clear Choice Dental Implant Centers *** Artists

Apr 19, 2010
review #178911

My life and mouth have been destroyed by clear choice dental implant center.Don't fall for their lies and empty promises.

Dont walk away...Run away and never look back. They are huge *** artists and to suck people dry at the expense off the peoples health, lives and bank accounts. They tell you what you want to hear and then they dont follow through.They don't care about whats best for you and once they get your money watch out. They tell you impnats and their "dentures" are better than real teeth.

Let me just say I am in more pain now than I ever was with my real teeth. Do whatever it takes to keep your natural teeth...root canals one at a time or what ever, but just know that their set up is the biggest crock I have ever seen.

Their implants and denture teeth are horrid and miserable and tastronomical amout of money they charge could be better put to use fixing your natural teeth.And believe me when I say there is nothing better than natural teeth.

7d7de99
1.4
Had an experience with Clear Choice?  Submit review ›
Is this your company? Learn about our business solutions
CAPTCHA
Seasoned Dentist

Jul 08

What patients do not realize:
1. Not every patient responds the same way to implant placement. Some react beautifully. Others have severe inflammatory responses and infections.
2. Implant supported full-arch bridges require a LOT of maintenance over time. Things wear out and break. The WORST thing other than an implant failure is having a screw break off in one.
3. Implants lose bone around them over your life.
4. If you have osteoporosis or diabetes, implants may not be a good choice.
5. Putting a whole arch bridge on just 4 implants is risky. If one fails, the whole arch must be redone. 6. As always, patients should be very leery of patronizing professionals that utilize radio and TV advertisements. Advertising that way indicates very high patient turnover rate.

she

Jan 16

I was a little shocked when I saw the commercial on TV. I was 28 and I had 2 implants and they were not as easy as 1-2-3. There is a lot involved. I cannot imagine a 1 day procedure and nor would I want to. I know the world is always trying to find the next best thing and those next best things are convenient. But come on, we all know that life is not that easy. If I can help someone who desperately wants implants, my advice to you is this: don't fall for this service. Save your money and do it the right way. Please go to a Dr. who is not in a rush to take your money and run.

2 3 Reply
HogueDaddy

Dec 05, 2013 San Diego, California

Gave me an ESTIMATE for the uppers of $43,250. All of that in less than 35 minutes and with only an imaged view. Never even said "Open Wide!" and took a good look around!
The last dentist I paid money to fix my teeth, spent over an hour inside my mouth trying to decide exactly what to do in there. There are some very special issues they would only find out about if and when I choose to tell them. Only then did I get reminded THIS WAS ONLY AN ESTIMATE!!!
RUN or better yet DON'T GO! Unless you have no concerns for money, you will find way less expensive treatments available. They reminded me, as I drove home, of some of the slick sales companies I had looked into when looking for sales jobs, before finding real estate. Lots of Glossy photos of their Success Stories....oversized office space with NOBODY SITTING IN THE LOBBY.....Lots of people looking busy.....just not like I thought a dentist office should look like. And believe me, I have been to many, many of them over the years.......none wereas dead as this place.

Samson

Oct 25, 2013

I wouldn't say that of the dental clinics in Calgary they really want to help people. And if they are providing a service people want to know!

oldzoom

Aug 29, 2013 Fort Worth, Texas

If anyone advertises on TV for ANY type of medical or dental procedures it's because of one thing GREED...
With that said, greed is always above YOUR satisfaction or YOUR best interests. Look around for professionals within their own professional societies at what their peers say and their patients say about them, not some made up website.
Never ever believe what an ad says or promotes, that's the hook to get you in. Once your there the real scam starts.
Professionals who are really good at what they do will NEVER ADVERTISE PERIOD!!!
To pull all your teeth and install permanent implants (Single Tooth Implants) is way more expensive than these people are charging, which leads me to believe there's something not right. There is no break through in implant dentistry that can give you a mouthful of implants cheaply or in a day...
It seems to me their pushing expensive dentures that are anchored in.
I have 2 single implants in my mouth from 1 year ago from a quality dentist, they were $3800 each and will out last my lifetime, titanium anchor with crown. Do the math and you'll see there's no way your getting a mouthful of implants with extractions for the prices their quoting, you'll get anchored dentures that are way over priced...
Please everyone do some research before you open your wallets or your mouths and see what others are offering. Generally chain dentistry offices are not the best quality or service. You'll save some money
... Show more

All I want for Xmas is my 2 fr

Jul 11, 2013

How much does it cost? I have heard 40K or more...what if you only needed a few front teeth or something?

Michelle

Jun 18, 2013 Rancho Cucamonga, California

I Worked At Clearchoice And It Is A Great Place...You Probably Didn't Go To Your Post Op Appts OR Follow Post Op Instructions! Trust Me, All The Doctors Are Awesome....The Are The Best Of The Best!!

4 4 Reply
I hate clear choice

Sep 20, 2013

that is job security that comment - you haven't had it done - you haven't paid 44,000. for torture - you are not truthful..

2 0 Reply
Clear Choice Patient

May 17, 2013 Dallas, Texas

I went to the Clear Choice in Dallas about 5 years ago and had upper implants. I had this done on a Thursday, planning on returning to work Monday, not knowing how I would feel. The Dallas office is very professional and one of the oral surgeons is also an M.D. I was very impressed with them and had absolutely no pain and I could have gone back to work the following day. My follow-up visits lasted for about a year. I was fitted with a temporary for the first few months and then the permanent toward the end of that year. Prior to going to Clear Choice, I went to a prominent dentist, who also did cosmetic dentistry. He wanted to charge me $11,000 to do work on my teeth, that I knew would not last. My teeth were not worth saving, so I decided against paying out that much money for a temporary fix. I paid $23,000 for my upper implants and I am very pleased with the results and I have gotten a lot of compliments. I am now ready to have the bottom done and I will definitely go back to them. I wish everyone could have the experience I did. I would do it again in a second!

2 0 Reply
clear choice future patient

Sep 07, 2013 Dallas, Texas

can u please email me im from dallas im going to them for an implant and I'm worried omgpenelope@yahoo.com

dee

Jan 17

Please email me about the dentists you mentioned, I am researching the best dentists for my situation.

TOOTHLESS IN SEATTLE

May 06, 2013

One thing is clear from the above 'testimonial' - it uses a process called "article spinning". You can tell because of odd word choices, misspellings, and subtle topic deviations. Spinning uses a specialized software which basically re-writes a single generic article thousands of times. It replaces, rephrases, or rearranges words a few at a time. Each slightly altered writing becomes a new article. Those articles are then posted on thousands of different sites like this one.
When a search engine like Google notices that much activity on the same topic it falsely escalates the articles as being 'authoritative' because of similar content posted in so many places. That ranks the article higher in search engines and pushes it to the first page of searches for 'implants' or 'dentures'. The end result looks like thousands of people with similar experiences, all because of one article. Be careful what you believe. It isn't more true just because it appears more places.
Now did the original writer experience legitimate problems? More than likely yes. However, in deference to the dental professionals out there who either agree or disagree with the procedure, this is not a fair way to get out the message. I hope to never be in a situation where I feel compelled to tear out all my teeth, but if I do, I would like it to be done a little at a time.
Hopefully whether valid or not, Clear Choice will bring competition to the implant industry, and ultimately that will
... Show more

realimplantSURGEON

Apr 08, 2013 West Point, Georgia

Sadly, many consumers/patients find out that what seems too good to be true often really is. And that there is no CHEAP, or EASY solution to replacing those missing teeth. First, implant surgery is involved. And that means surgery--not a visit to the dentist. And patients need to hear that--exactly what is involved--not that it's a "walk in the park". Second, patients have come to expect "easy" solutions-- like "teeth in an hour". But it just isn't that easy in most situations. Third, implants are expensive--no question about it! However, it pays to remember that much of implant dentistry comes as a result of YEARS of the patient's own neglect--rarely from some misfortune (like congenitally missing teeth). Fourth, never mind that people think this is "COSMETIC" (like microdermabrasion or some other "simple" or "quick" process). Finally, even though a dentist may be involved--TO MAKE THE TEETH--implants are most definitely NOT cosmetic "dentistry". For folks who have seen 30 or 40 thousand dollar plans, just remember, each tooth (if you never had an implant and just tried to "fix" them all (with root canals, crowns, and bridges) would cost you about 3500 bucks. Multiply that times about 28 teeth and you come up with about 98 thousand. And some patients do it, never seeing the final bill til it's done, and never thinking about the longevity of that (nonimplant) work. Work which may last 10 years. So when it involves replacing nearly all teeth with implants, sometimes you have... Show more

3 0 Reply
mikeyg

Feb 21, 2013 Houston, Texas

these people are scam artists. They want you to replace all your teeth or they are not interested in persuing the sale
what a load of s--t. THEY DON'T WANT TO HELP THEY JUST WANT TO RIP YOU OFF

Sarah

Feb 23, 2013 Houston, Texas

As I read this website I couldn't help but be so thankful I chose Brueggen Dental Implant Center. I'm so sorry these stories are horrible! Dr. Brueggen isn't a major corporation, he has 40 years of placing implants, so I feel fortunate after reading this website that i narrowly avoided the same thing. :cry

4 4 Reply

Showing 1-20 of 143 comments

×
You were reading a complaint about Clear Choice.
Filing a new complaint about
×