1.5K views

Had my surgery on sept 20.They put such huge teeth in my mouth it's almost impossible to talk.

I have a whistle, can't pronounce words correctly. The teeth stick out so far in the front My top lip have deep lines in it from stretching over them. I look 5-10 years older. My mouth doesn't close properly its real hard to close my lips.

I haven't sleep for more than 3 hrs at a time since my surgery because of the huge teeth are so uncomfortable my mouth won't close & gets really dry. They forgot to give me my prescription for nausea I threw up for 13 & a half hours starting in there office My smile is so ugly I can't look into a mirror. Can't believe I paid them $58,000 for this.

I totally regret going to clear choice.I went to the one in Portland oregon

Review about: Clear Choice Dental Implants.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Had an Experience with Clear Choice?

Comments

Where did u go the second time

to Lowe #1400572

Hello I am to curious where you went the second time?I am suppose to go forward with clear choice for upper and lower full denture replacement.

But after reading several reviews I want to explore positive options.I look forward to your reply.

Thank you so much.

to Alley Stang #1402762

I'm not sure yet my case is extreamly messed up.I have an apt with a man in Salem or.

I will let you know. Clear choice is the worst thing I could have done. They ruined my quality of life. The damage is not fixable.

The look of my smile may improve but not my speech. The 2 huge food traps Ill have I'm my mouth for the rest of my life are a real pain to deal with. I must use my water pic after every meal or snack. Food remains hanging under it until I do whitch is extreamly annoying.

Good luck to you.If I had it to do over don't think I'd chose implants at all.

If you put it on a credit card dispute the charges and return the teeth! I did and got a full refund and a great set from another dentist for one fourth the charge.