267 views
Verified Reviewer

1.5

Agreed 100% Nothing was as I was told. I was told my temporaries would last at least one year and at that time I could make financial arrangements for the permanent set.

After 3 months of healing. and a few weeks learning to chew, My teeth cracked and broke eventually in two different places. They were not aligned properly from the beginning and I tried to express this to them. Even after their own staff commented they needed to be redone.

They would patch the same ones and slap them back in , only to break within a week, then it would take at least 2 weeks to get back in, then Covid. I made 6 trips for broken repairs only to break with in a week or two. They never once tried to remake and realign with a new set them right so I never got a full years, not to mention much past 6 months use of the temporaries as was clearly indicated in the contract. Oh yes, I was told they were show teeth, however, I was 46 years old and only eating one meal a day and was super cautious.

I tried to remedy this situation with them and they would only make changes with more money. So I have suffered with broken teeth, unable to work, go to social events not to mention driving 2 hours for each trip. I just now today went to another location for a new temporary set which I had already begin making payments for months before my new temporary set was ready. Still paying for the botched set from Clear Choice!

I have never felt so broken, I have missed holidays, birthdays and so many opportunities for work and all they could offer me was to pay more money beyond the 35K.

I hope people do their research this place is deceptive in their practice and I pray we can stop this evil in our world. vickiejhatcher@***.com

Preferred solution: Price reduction.

Clear Choice Cons: Being lied to about how much it was going to cost.

Comments