3K views

Hi,MY NAME CONNIE SCHELL,I EMAILED YOU LAST YEAR,A HEAD DDS,RESPONDED BACK..I WAS SO HAPPY AND SAID THE APPT.BOY WOULD CALL BACK.HE DID CALL.AND DID NOT GIVE MY A CHANCE TO EXPLAIN,HIS QUESTION WAS DO U WORK AND DO YOU HAVE INSURANCE,OR WILL YOU BE PAYING CASH.HE SAID SORRY WE CAN'T HELP YOU.WELL I SEE YOUR GREEDY.

OFFICE IS ONLY ABOUT MONEY,NOT THE PERSON.AND THIS TV AD ONLY RUNS AROUND CHRISTMAS AND INCOME TAX TIME JAN ...YOU MIGHT HAVE STARTED OUT FOR THE PEOPLE IN THE BEGINING OF YOUR PRACTICE....NOT ANYMORE..IF YOUR GREEDY APPT SETTER.OR CSR.WOULD HAVR GAVE ME A CHANCE TO SPEAK,COULD HAVE EXPLAINED SOMEWHAT BETTER.I NEEDED YOUR HELP.MY SON WOULD HAVE PAYED,AND I COULD HAVE BEEN ON A PAYMENT PLAN.JUST WANTED MY TEETH FIX ALITTLE BETTER BEFORE I DIE,DIDNT WONT IMPLANTS..NICE DENTURES...THANKS FOR THE BS.YOU HAVE NICE DAY.IM SURE IM NOT THE ONLY PERSON THATS FEELS THIS WAY.P.S.I DID NOT WANT A FREEBE,THEN AGAIN MAYBE I WAS THE WRONG COLOR..connieschll@gmail.com

This reviewer shared experience about problems with payment and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Clear Choice. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Clear Choice.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Hospitals, Clinics and Medical Centers, Doctors category for more informed decision or compare Clear Choice to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Clear Choice?

Comments

they pull the teeth than give you dentures while you heal, thats their definition of same day, smh

1st...shocking enough, businesses ARE in the business of making money...

otherwise they'd go out of business.

And 2nd, WHY do you have to be an opportunist & play the race card!?!That is why we have so much racial tension in this country!