1.6

It is two years wand I am on my third set of arches, upper and lower, with Clear Choice Ft Lauderdale. $38,000.00 later and I am so uncomfortable I can't stand it anymore.

I was initially told there would be 28 porcelain teeth when in fact there were only 24. When I questioned this as I felt I was still gumming my food, I was told it was always 24 and acrylic not porcelain. This was not what I was told up front. In addition, my gums where always throbbing, I was biting my tongue could not chew at all on my left side, teeth were clanking and the right side was flat. Those were just a few of my complaints. My complaints were not made in an angry manner, however, with his arrogant remarks I knew this relationship with Dr. Alberto would no longer be a cordial one.

He agreed to make a second set but instead took impressions, not from my mouth but from the original set of ill fitting teeth. When that did not work, he took the second set down to the titanium and reconfigured the teeth, believing that would take care of the problem. Well of course it did not. How can you correct anything by using the same impression from the original ill fitting originals. He had additionally made the second set longer which caused me to not only bite my tongue but also both sides of my cheek.

Now, two years later, the other dentist in the office agreed to make a new set and do it before she went on maternity leave. She was very sincere but said she would have to get agreement from Dr. Alberto, and would call with an appointment soon.

I received an appointment for the next week but when I arrived I found I had been lured under false pretenses. Dr Alberto greated me and flately refused the new set. So I drove almost an hour to have my teeth ground flat, once again. The arrogance of this man is breathtaking.

This is my story, still, without a resolution, to this horrible situation. I will now attempt to find someone to correct this as well as contact, in writing the Colorado and Florida State Attorneys General, Clear Choice Corporate, Better Business Bureau both National as well as local, and what ever other forms of social media I can find. They should not be allowed to continually get away with this.

For you who think it is too late (by law) it is never too late. At minimum, contact your State Attorney General and at least make them aware of what is happening. This could very well help someone else.

Product or Service Mentioned: Clear Choice Dental Implants.

Reason of review: Not as described/ advertised.

Preferred solution: New set properly made.

Clear Choice Cons: See my review.

Comments