14.6K views

they do not provide you what they promise

as someone mentioned before they treat you like a celebrity until they get your money notice that none of them at the office have the same procedure done do not at any cost let them pull your teeth do what you can to save your teeth your facial profile will change you will look very much older I have pictures to prove this if you would like to contact me feel free to do so and I will show you what you will be paying for do not I repeat do not fall victim to this company it is a scam I regret not doing my homework and I regret listening to someone that was not able to provide me other patients real pictures not professional pictures that can be photo shop or contact information for them I regret it everyday I cry when I look in the mirror. I get depressed.

I am very remorseful for this decision do not make the same mistake that i did. they put pretty teeth in your mouth but they do not fit your face. your face will sag and you will age tremendously.the value of what I have lost can never be replaced. I was doing this so that I would have no worries with my teeth anymore and now I worry more now than I ever did in my lifeplease at all cost do your homework before making a decision like this that's all I ask.

they claim to have 3 D technology but everything that is being done by man not a 3D anything. So ask for photos of what you will look like ask for references of happy clients don't fall victim to the save 1000 dollars off if you sign up right now scheme I found out later that someone paid 37,000 for the same procedure that I paid 50,000 for. run as fast as you can a way from this company.

work on your mouth tooth by tooth. if not you will deal with the same nightmare as I do because after having this procedure done you do not have the alternative to go to traditional dentures ...yes they got your mouth and file down all of your gum that's why your face will sag because you have been stripped from the gum that help to structure your face ~God bless, and if there is a dentist out there reading this that can help clients that have fallen victim to this company please leave your information on this site to be contacted I need an alternative I can't live the rest of my life like this

Review about: Clear Choice Dental Implants.

Comments

I had mine done in Portland or. They didn't deliver what they promised either.

I don't understand how they can stay in business. They make money destroying people's quality of life.

Will you email me some pictures. I really want to do something similar. I can hardly eat

Contact Dr. Aldo Sordelli. Houston,Texas

Tulsa, Oklahoma, United States #1240761

go to youtube and type in June Penny, and look for her journey to cancun and see what they did for her and hundreds of others from all over the world come there, I am headed there next month cost is 9,500 and they are so beautiful, you can eat a steak the same day hope you find help, SUE THEIR ***

to Bren #1279219

Did you go to cancun? And how did you enjoy your procedure?

to Bren #1334152

If this isn't a Cancun fake review, ask yourself how cheap it will be to go back to Cancun for every post-op problem or repair. Won't get a US dentist to fool with stuff fabricated offshore. I sure won't touch it.

to Seasoned Dentist #1397528

typical of a medical - so-calling - professional....judgment prone,

self-righteous, and scaring themselves for what they are becoming

in the area of health and medicine that seeks to hold on to it's

antiquated, inhuman, lifestyle gearing, believing, and thinking

'for the money' in a world that has morally, ethically, and hypocratically

embracing the oath that cares for what the rest of the world has legally-even, deemed a 'right' of all people to health, life, living, physical care "HealthCare" as a care all humans have an obligation and right to give and receive......systematically freely.

to Bren #1335436

Did u go to Mexico?

Please tell me how to see the pics..I had no idea it was so expensive..My teeth are awful..:(

#1120738

Thank you so much for sharing your story. My heart breaks for you because I know how awful this all is.

I donthink have many teeth left but I felt very uncomfortable with the suggestion to do it all at once. The price isn't what did it for me. 45,000??

I don't know anyone with that kind of money. I would like to ask you more questions if available,

Hello I just wanted to thank you for your comment. I recently went to clear choice and I really like what the bottom implant looks like.

The top denture not so much. I have tire to tell them over and over that the teeth go in to much. I don't know how else to explain it. Your right good teeth just don't fit my face.

I have an old denture that I will be wearing until I can save up enough money to have someone make me a denture I like. Overall experience not so bad. My face is swollen like crazy!!!

So I go back in a few days and will talk to them again about not being happy with the top denture. Sorry to hear about what your going through.

to Anonymous #1342643

Which facility? I'm thinking of going through the procedure in Maitland Fl

I would like to talk to you! I had upper implants 4 years ago, and after numerous visits and 2 more surgical procedures...

The last one she punctured my sinus cavity with I was out and was told upon my going home instructions that this happened. I was supposed to have the 4 implants removed because they were infected and have bone grafting done. Needless to say that never happened. It resulted in me having to have major sinus surgery last August.

Worst pain I've ever endured, and I've had multiple surgeries, including 2 back operations. This painpain was worst! Now I have a denture thathink i hate!

Would love to communicate with you... I'm going after them for what they did to me.

to Anonymous O Fallon, Illinois, United States #1309460

mine keep breaking and one implant is out aready since october 2016. they keep putting me off saying the doctor won't be in.

i spent 15000 dollars and they want 7000 more for the final set. this is a nightmare. if someone wants a joint lawsuit i am in.. so sad and in pain they did this to me..

this is just for the upper set only. after the money changed hands i was no longer important.

I hope more and more people sue them,,,,,,,,,,whenever you have something done always google the reviews.

It's all about marketing and their money crabbing ways

I had both the upper and lower procedure done 5 years ago and have had no problems what so ever. I guess every case is different.

For me it was the best investment I ever made. No aging and great smile!!!

to kwcompco #1077684

Where did you go?

to kwcompco Dallas, Texas, United States #1317249

Personally, I am not happy with them, it took 2 years before I finally got my "permanent" teeth. They don't fit.

Going thru this procedure was THE most painful thing I've evr had happen to me, and the don't care! No pain meds nothing. I called the Butcher back into the room where he had slice, carved and stitched my gums closed. I told him I needed another shot of pain kill, he answer "You got the Standard Dose" The "Standard Dose?" By who's Standards?

Everyone is different, and I can take a lot of pain, but to me this was Fking ridiculous! I didn't pay $40,000.00 for the Standard Dose! Now after 2 years I am still fighting with them to get them to fit properly. I told them from the very beginning, I don't care WHAT THEY LOOK LIKE, I need them to function for eating and speaking.

The Staff has all been Brain Washed into saying "HI! What A Nice Smile!" I say Bull ***!

to kwcompco #1342648

I'm so torn. I visited the Maitland facility.

You are the first positive review. Where did you go?

London, London, United Kingdom #962515