North Atlanta, Georgia
11.2K views 31 comments

they do not provide you what they promise

as someone mentioned before they treat you like a celebrity until they get your money notice that none of them at the office have the same procedure done do not at any cost let them pull your teeth do what you can to save your teeth your facial profile will change you will look very much older I have pictures to prove this if you would like to contact me feel free to do so and I will show you what you will be paying for do not I repeat do not fall victim to this company it is a scam I regret not doing my homework and I regret listening to someone that was not able to provide me other patients real pictures not professional pictures that can be photo shop or contact information for them I regret it everyday I cry when I look in the mirror.I get depressed.

I am very remorseful for this decision do not make the same mistake that i did. they put pretty teeth in your mouth but they do not fit your face. your face will sag and you will age tremendously.the value of what I have lost can never be replaced. I was doing this so that I would have no worries with my teeth anymore and now I worry more now than I ever did in my lifeplease at all cost do your homework before making a decision like this that's all I ask.

they claim to have 3 D technology but everything that is being done by man not a 3D anything. So ask for photos of what you will look like ask for references of happy clients don't fall victim to the save 1000 dollars off if you sign up right now scheme I found out later that someone paid 37,000 for the same procedure that I paid 50,000 for. run as fast as you can a way from this company.

work on your mouth tooth by tooth.if not you will deal with the same nightmare as I do because after having this procedure done you do not have the alternative to go to traditional dentures ...yes they got your mouth and file down all of your gum that's why your face will sag because you have been stripped from the gum that help to structure your face ~God bless, and if there is a dentist out there reading this that can help clients that have fallen victim to this company please leave your information on this site to be contacted I need an alternative I can't live the rest of my life like this

Review about: Clear Choice Dental Implants.

Had an Experience with Clear Choice?

Comments

Will you email me some pictures. I really want to do something similar. I can hardly eat

Contact Dr. Aldo Sordelli. Houston,Texas

Bren
Tulsa, Oklahoma, United States #1240761

go to youtube and type in June Penny, and look for her journey to cancun and see what they did for her and hundreds of others from all over the world come there, I am headed there next month cost is 9,500 and they are so beautiful, you can eat a steak the same day hope you find help, SUE THEIR ***

to Bren #1279219

Did you go to cancun? And how did you enjoy your procedure?

Seasoned Dentist
to Bren #1334152

If this isn't a Cancun fake review, ask yourself how cheap it will be to go back to Cancun for every post-op problem or repair. Won't get a US dentist to fool with stuff fabricated offshore. I sure won't touch it.

Carolyn
to Bren #1335436

Did u go to Mexico?

Please tell me how to see the pics..I had no idea it was so expensive..My teeth are awful..:(

#1120738

Thank you so much for sharing your story.My heart breaks for you because I know how awful this all is.

I donthink have many teeth left but I felt very uncomfortable with the suggestion to do it all at once. The price isn't what did it for me. 45,000??

I don't know anyone with that kind of money.I would like to ask you more questions if available,

Hello I just wanted to thank you for your comment.I recently went to clear choice and I really like what the bottom implant looks like.

The top denture not so much. I have tire to tell them over and over that the teeth go in to much. I don't know how else to explain it. Your right good teeth just don't fit my face.

I have an old denture that I will be wearing until I can save up enough money to have someone make me a denture I like. Overall experience not so bad. My face is swollen like crazy!!!

So I go back in a few days and will talk to them again about not being happy with the top denture.Sorry to hear about what your going through.

to Anonymous #1342643