Clear Choice - "Clearly" a SCAM!! please believe these stories

they do not provide you what they promise

as someone mentioned before they treat you like a celebrity until they get your money notice that none of them at the office have the same procedure done do not at any cost let them pull your teeth do what you can to save your teeth your facial profile will change you will look very much older I have pictures to prove this if you would like to contact me feel free to do so and I will show you what you will be paying for do not I repeat do not fall victim to this company it is a scam I regret not doing my homework and I regret listening to someone that was not able to provide me other patients real pictures not professional pictures that can be photo shop or contact information for them I regret it everyday I cry when I look in the mirror.I get depressed.

I am very remorseful for this decision do not make the same mistake that i did. they put pretty teeth in your mouth but they do not fit your face. your face will sag and you will age tremendously.the value of what I have lost can never be replaced. I was doing this so that I would have no worries with my teeth anymore and now I worry more now than I ever did in my lifeplease at all cost do your homework before making a decision like this that's all I ask.

they claim to have 3 D technology but everything that is being done by man not a 3D anything. So ask for photos of what you will look like ask for references of happy clients don't fall victim to the save 1000 dollars off if you sign up right now scheme I found out later that someone paid 37,000 for the same procedure that I paid 50,000 for. run as fast as you can a way from this company.

work on your mouth tooth by tooth.if not you will deal with the same nightmare as I do because after having this procedure done you do not have the alternative to go to traditional dentures ...yes they got your mouth and file down all of your gum that's why your face will sag because you have been stripped from the gum that help to structure your face ~God bless, and if there is a dentist out there reading this that can help clients that have fallen victim to this company please leave your information on this site to be contacted I need an alternative I can't live the rest of my life like this

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Helpful? 112 Yes 112 39 No 39
Had the same issue 38 Yes 38
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Mar 02 #1121182

Please tell me how to see the pics..I had no idea it was so expensive..My teeth are awful..:(

Mar 02 #1120738

Thank you so much for sharing your story. My heart breaks for you because I know how awful this all is. I donthink have many teeth left but I felt very uncomfortable with the suggestion to do it all at once. The price isn't what did it for me. 45,000?? I don't know anyone with that kind of money. I would like to ask you more questions if available,

Feb 24 #1117256

Hello I just wanted to thank you for your comment. I recently went to clear choice and I really like what the bottom implant looks like. The top denture not so much. I have tire to tell them over and over that the teeth go in to much. I don't know how else to explain it. Your right good teeth just don't fit my face. I have an old denture that I will be wearing until I can save up enough money to have someone make me a denture I like. Overall experience not so bad. My face is swollen like crazy!!! So I go back in a few days and will talk to them again about not being happy with the top denture. Sorry to hear about what your going through.

Feb 05 #1106690

I would like to talk to you! I had upper implants 4 years ago, and after numerous visits and 2 more surgical procedures... The last one she punctured my sinus cavity with I was out and was told upon my going home instructions that this happened. I was supposed to have the 4 implants removed because they were infected and have bone grafting done. Needless to say that never happened. It resulted in me having to have major sinus surgery last August. Worst pain I've ever endured, and I've had multiple surgeries, including 2 back operations. This painpain was worst! Now I have a denture thathink i hate! Would love to communicate with you... I'm going after them for what they did to me.

Jan 20 #1098286

I hope more and more people sue them,,,,,,,,,,whenever you have something done always google the reviews.
It's all about marketing and their money crabbing ways

2 0 Reply

Apr 17, 2015 #973117

I had both the upper and lower procedure done 5 years ago and have had no problems what so ever. I guess every case is different. For me it was the best investment I ever made. No aging and great smile!!!

5 3 Reply

Dec 12, 2015 #1077684

Where did you go?

4 10 Reply

Mar 23, 2015 #962515 London, London

Had the same problem with the crooked Mexican dentist Joaquin Berron

4 0 Reply

Nov 12, 2014 #899333 Plainville, Massachusetts

Jindel at Aspen Dental destroyed my gums by severing the nerves he is in the process of being sued.
He says that AspenDental makes money by destroying peoples' gums, which will result in ruining there teeth, and then leaving them with no choice but to have teeth pulled and dentures. He says that Aspen Dental is very corrupt and dishonest. He tells eveyone that Aspen Dental Sucks!

6 0 Reply

Feb 15 #1112476

Glad i ditched the appt

2 0 Reply
Seasoned Dentist

Sep 06, 2014 #866791 Topeka, Kansas

I am not sure what you are showing you think is wrong in the photo. These are either the transitional dentures or the finished implant hybrid bridges with temporary plugs in the implant screw holes. The photos show nothing wrong!
Clear choice always uses 3D scans. Otherwise they cannot do guided surgery!
When prostheses like this are in fabrication they always try them in a get patient approval for esthetics. Was this not offered to you? Or did you like it initially, then change your mind?
The one thing I do not like about treatment like this is it sacrifices a lot of valuable bone. That is something to be weighed when undergoing this expensive treatment!

5 3 Reply

Dec 17, 2015 #1080335

need three teeth repaired should i go with bride or screw in and what is the cost ? they have to pull mine as they are still their one is just a numb other two very much gone

Apr 29, 2014 #810369 Chicago, Illinois

Thank you for sharing. I have an appointment coming up that i will be cancelling. Too bad for this company. I have the money to buy 8 implants but I will be going somewhere else. ,)

9 1 Reply

Nov 04, 2013 #737769 Cleverdale, New York

Why does anyone need to do a class action lawsuit? The only one making money off that will be the lawyers and not the victims of the mistreatment. The problem is these places get you to sign away your rights. If you didn't sign away your right to hold them liable then you should get your own lawyer and sue them. Have the lawyer add in legal fees and pain and suffering into the suit too.

7 0 Reply
Implant Dr.

Apr 20, 2013 #639671

If the photos are a true representation of the type of restoration you received, I question the use of only two implants per arch as well as the position of the teeth in relation to the position of the implants. Typically, for the type of denture you received, the usual number of implants should be, at the very least, 4 implants. Secondly, with the teeth set where they are in relation to the implants tends to place excess torsional or canteliever force on the two implants. If this discrepancy in position was absolutely necessary due to available bone, then the argument for at least 4 implants (5 ideally) becomes especially necessary.

7 3 Reply

Feb 08 #1108628 Saint Cloud, Minnesota

They do 2 in the front & two in the back... hence the name "all on 4".

1 1 Reply

Apr 08, 2013 #634554 Houston, Texas

Has anyone goner as far as contacting a lawyer that will take your case please let me know if so and the name of the lawyer

4 0 Reply

May 31, 2013 #658251 Dallas, Texas

Would you participate on a possible Class Action Lawsuit against CCMS.?

Im also victim...

6 0 Reply

May 31, 2013 #658252 Dallas, Texas

Would you participate on a possible Class Action Lawsuit against CCMS.?

Im also victim...

7 1 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Clear Choice. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Clear Choice.
Filing a new complaint about