32.2K views

they do not provide you what they promise

as someone mentioned before they treat you like a celebrity until they get your money notice that none of them at the office have the same procedure done do not at any cost let them pull your teeth do what you can to save your teeth your facial profile will change you will look very much older I have pictures to prove this if you would like to contact me feel free to do so and I will show you what you will be paying for do not I repeat do not fall victim to this company it is a scam I regret not doing my homework and I regret listening to someone that was not able to provide me other patients real pictures not professional pictures that can be photo shop or contact information for them I regret it everyday I cry when I look in the mirror. I get depressed.

I am very remorseful for this decision do not make the same mistake that i did. they put pretty teeth in your mouth but they do not fit your face. your face will sag and you will age tremendously.the value of what I have lost can never be replaced. I was doing this so that I would have no worries with my teeth anymore and now I worry more now than I ever did in my lifeplease at all cost do your homework before making a decision like this that's all I ask.

they claim to have 3 D technology but everything that is being done by man not a 3D anything. So ask for photos of what you will look like ask for references of happy clients don't fall victim to the save 1000 dollars off if you sign up right now scheme I found out later that someone paid 37,000 for the same procedure that I paid 50,000 for. run as fast as you can a way from this company.

work on your mouth tooth by tooth. if not you will deal with the same nightmare as I do because after having this procedure done you do not have the alternative to go to traditional dentures ...yes they got your mouth and file down all of your gum that's why your face will sag because you have been stripped from the gum that help to structure your face ~God bless, and if there is a dentist out there reading this that can help clients that have fallen victim to this company please leave your information on this site to be contacted I need an alternative I can't live the rest of my life like this

Product or Service Mentioned: Clear Choice Dental Implants.

Location: North Atlanta, Georgia

Comments

Thank God I read your comments! I was considering clear choice but now I'll stick with regular dentures!

Can be better than clearchoice and less cost! Thank you for your experience!

Thanks for telling your experience. I saw their commercial advertising same day procedure and I thought this is too good to be true.. so I started looking for reviews.

Chavon

Thank you for these priceless warnings! But WHERE ARE THE DECEIVERS LOCATED?

"Bait and Switch" is a crime.

Obviously, 'Clear Choice Dental' is a criminal organization. As such, their location (city, state) should be revealed to the public.

Zackaria

When something sounds too good to be true - well, you know the rest. I am a retired Texas State Judge.

Before that a Special Crimes Prosecutor. I have a keen ear for detail, and I like to think details. A comment here jogged my thoughts back to the Paid late night Infomercial Yep there it was on the next commercial "loop". Not even the lead spokesman had the product on.

I saw none of the other doctor's, employers etc wearing the "Hee Haw" WHITE SMILE choppers. So, my guide in life: " If it sounds too good to be true it should stand up to regular scrutiny. Mine was a one pass internet "flyover". Not even deep dig internet sleuth.

Complaints came right out. No amount of money can fix long term pain.

@Zackaria

thanks Judge

Thank you for taking time to post!!

Thank you for your brave testimonial. I was thinking of giving my business to these folks until I saw your words and some others just like your own.

Without such warnings, these people would go on bilking the public, undisturbed. I hope you are victorious in taking down these cruel money-grubbing thieves. And when you do, drink one for me.

I'll be there in spirit. Steve Boyle Austin, Texas

Someone please reply to me ... I wanted to get upper lower implants...

I’m scared after reading these complaints. Does anyone have to have him files down?

Mine are receded! I doubt they could be filed down anyone have gum surgery at clear choice

@PissedConsumer1814136

Dont go to clear choice. Big expensive mistake.

I went to Portland Oregon. Paid $58 000.00 for all on 4 top and bottom zirconia teeth. My implants were poorly placed after I was told it would take me more try in than usual corporate canceled my care. Its cost me $100,000.00.

My mouth will never function comfortably again. eating is difficult and uncomfortable.

If you have any questions I'll be happy to talk to you. 65wilmajc@gmail.com

@PissedConsumer1814136

Do not go to Clear Choice! You will be pissed even more!

Hello iam45 yrs old and have been looking at the sites for getting teeth so you said that you would never get it done what did they do?

I am very sorry to hear your tragic experience and thank you for the great post. I had a consultation with Clear Choice and they made everything sound perfect.

I was concerned that filling down the gum will affect face structure or profile. Your story just justified my concern.

If you don't mind, can you share with me some photos privately? ngb888 at gmail.

I had my assessment completed today which incl. x ray, meet a doctor, watch a film, interviewed by their impatient, blatantly obtrusive, total obvious greed, determined, commission based, sales pitch, contract compilation.

I was firm,bold, became very defensive as had to keep refusing to comply by signing any required contractual service rendering documents on 1st day of introductions and assessments.

she outsourced 3 different lenders, which ea had their own terms that incl. various loan origination amounts, percentages of various descriptions and definitions

I just had my implants done by total freedom dental implants and the whole experience including my new teeth was amazing and it was under 20k

I have info from a friend that got away from CLEAR CHOICE when they started pressuring her from DAY ONE to sign up. They “clearly” want your money $$$$ and ESPECIALLY PREY UPON SENIORS....BEWARE!

@PissedConsumer1757764

Beware, there are awful stories and serious consequences with this procedure. Instead, go to an AAID Board Certified implant Surgeon in your area.

This organization was started in 1952, they are the best!

I would go to a Fellow and/or a Diplomate. Find your dentist in the website of the American Academy of Implant Dentistry.

No problem with the staff or the facilities....top notch. However the product (temporary) teeth are junk.

I had a four pin upper bridge installed. The bridge broke four times and had to be replaced. Although there was no charge the supplied bridges were all junk. I had upper dentures for years and never broke one because of what I ate.

Not so with Clear Choice junk. Busted the four front teeth biting into a cold cut sub. They replaced the bridge free. Two days later break it again eating a bacon and egg sandwich again replaced free.

Busted it again eating potato chips. I was charged $17K for the four pin bridge. No discount for having had the teeth pulled already. Now....if I want to shell out another $10K I can get better teeth from Clear Choice.

I was told my "temporary" teeth would last two years....they didn't last two months. They give you a list of things not to eat after the procedure.

That's not just for the surgery to heal....that's forever. I can't recommend Clear Choice to anyone because of the cost for a junk product.

@PissedConsumer1730274

thanks im deciding on what to do this helps

@PissedConsumer1730274

That’s horrible, thanks for the review

Doyle

Can anyone give me feedback that have had both top and bottom done in FL wth Clearchoice, I am going through some major issues at this point in time with clear choice and $53,000 gone and still in temporaries is not resolving my problem. If anyone is happy to share I would appreciate it.

Clear Choice Reviews