Contact Clear Choice Customer Service
Clear Choice Phone Numbers and Emails
(651) 605-6944Arden Hills, Minnesota
(404) 602-9975Atlanta, Georgia
(443) 219-1560Baltimore, Maryland
(312) 300-5931Chicago, Illinois
(720) 459-6146Denver, Colorado
(616) 228-8291Grand Rapids, Michigan
(317) 643-8593Indianapolis, Indiana
(702) 430-2372Las Vegas, Nevada
(504) 276-5308Metairie, Louisiana
(321) 413-3088Orlando, Florida
(913) 871-1527Overland Park, Kansas
(480) 719-5159Phoenix, Arizona
(617) 706-9925Quincy, Massachusetts
(860) 986-6763Rocky Hill, Connecticut
(858) 997-2232San Diego, California
(314) 266-4959St. Louis, Missouri
(312) 939-8550Chicago, Illinois
(702) 739-6452Las Vegas, Nevada
(913) 901-9975Overland Park, Kansas
(480) 513-4477Phoenix, Arizona
(314) 447-1819St. Louis, Missouri
(888) 975-3199Privacy Inquiries
Clear Choice Emails:
How to contact Clear Choice?
Most Popular Number:
|Total calls: 154||Issues resolved: 6||Last call: Sep 25, 2023|
How to call Clear Choice customer service?
To contact Clear Choice customer service, you can call their toll-free number 1-888-651-9950. The customer service team is available Monday through Friday from 7 am to 6 pm PST and Saturday from 8 am to 5 pm PST.
How does Clear Choice email looks like?
The best way to contact the company by email is to write a letter to a specific email address for a specific location. For example, if you seek assistance from the Clear Choice representative in Nashville, the email address will look like email@example.com. Write your question or problem detail to achieve the best outcome. Additionally, you can also contact Clear Choice by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
How to contact Clear Choice by live chat?
You can contact Clear Choice by live chat if you reach out to Clear Choice through their social media accounts on Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn.To this, enter the company name in the search bar of the chosen social media platform or use the handle @ClearChoice to contact Clear Choice representatives on Twitter.
Clear Choice Website:
Clear Choice Help Center:
Corporate Office Address:
Other Info (opening hours):
ClearChoice Privacy Agent
350 E. Crescent Parkway, Ste 300
Greenwood Village, CO 80111
6460 Medical Center St., Ste 300
Las Vegas, NV 89148
4940 Campbell Blvd., Ste 150
Baltimore, MD 21236
How Good is Clear Choice's Customer Service?
No one has returned my call so I can’t make any kind of constructive criticism here until someone calls me back because my mouth is falling apart… put it that way. There are several places that hurt extremely bad because the implants feel like they’re failing. One of the implants failed while they were working on me and they had to take it out. Can you please have somebody contact me so I can actually see somebody instead of coping the pain with lidocaine.
The website is not what I wanted...
Summary of Clear Choice Customer Service Calls
Top Reasons of Customers Calls
Consumers Call the Most From
Why Do People Call Clear Choice?
Payments and Charges Question:
- “Miss Appropriated Payment”
- “Make a payment”
- “To pay my bill”
- “Termination of services”
- “To sign someone up for service”
- “Have an existing account and having problems logging in”
- “I've been trying to sign up for the Clear choice tv app but it won't allow me for some reason”
Request for Information Question:
- “Remote is lost, how do I find a clear choice new antenna for my t.v. in Columbia S.C. PLEASE.”
- “I want to know How to Set Record on TV Channels”
Product/ Service Question:
- “Insurance question”
- “My implants has broken and gouging in my gums”
Activation/ Cancellation Question:
- “Cancel cell phone plan”
- “Renew subscription”
- “Photo of cdc card won’t take”
- “Bought new firestick 4k, app won't download”
- “Need informationi”
, , , ,
Clear Choice is a network of major dental implant care centers in the USA, which was established in 2005. The company offers a full range of services and modem technology including 3D-technologies of a computer tomography for diagnosis and treatment planning. Clear Choice delivers the all-on-4 Procedure for restoring a full arch of lower and/or upper teeth. After free consultation of the specialist (record by phone or online) and discussions of variants of treatment the client is offered dental implant treatment solutions, budget, financing options, and time necessary for the procedure. Treatment and restoration terms are individual for each patient.
Clear Choice is ranked 69 out of 293 in Dentistry category
Compare Clear Choice To
Companies are selected automatically by the algorithm. A company's rating is calculated using a mathematical algorithm that evaluates the information in your profile. The algorithm parameters are: user's rating, number of resolved issues, number of company's responses etc. The algorithm is subject to change in future.