Clear Choice Phone Numbers and Emails

Privacy Inquiries

Clear Choice Emails:

Customer Service
General Info
Arden Hills, Minnesota, Atlanta, Georgia, Baltimore, Maryland, Chicago, Illinois, Denver, Colorado, Grand Rapids, Michigan, Indianapolis, Indiana, Las Vegas, Nevada, Metairie, Louisiana, Overland Park, Kansas, Quincy, Massachusetts, Rocky Hill, Connecticut, San Diego, California, St. Louis, Missouri
Legal
Privacy Inquiries
Technical Support
orlandomwinfo@clearchoice.com
Orlando, Florida
Is this your business?
More phone numbers and emails Less phone numbers and emails

Clear Choice Customer Service Overview

• More commonly used way of contact is by phone.

Source Distribution
    93% phone 7% email
  • The best phone number to call Clear Choice is 8886519950. 88% of consumers used this number to address their issues and concerns.

• The longest wait times are on Thursday, while the shortest are on Sunday and Wednesday. The average call time is 5 minutes.

• Be prepared for the call as Clear Choice may ask you for the following information to identify you as a customer: first and last name or address.

View full overview ›

How to contact Clear Choice?

Most Popular Number:

(888) 651-9950
Total calls: 182 Issues resolved: 7 Last call: Jun 25, 2024

To contact Clear Choice customer service, you can call their toll-free number 1-888-651-9950. The customer service team is available Monday through Friday from 7 am to 6 pm PST and Saturday from 8 am to 5 pm PST.

The best way to contact the company by email is to write a letter to a specific email address for a specific location. For example, if you seek assistance from the Clear Choice representative in Nashville, the email address will look like nashvilleinfo@clearchoice.com. Write your question or problem detail to achieve the best outcome. Additionally, you can also contact Clear Choice by sending an email to info@clearchoice.com.

You can contact Clear Choice by live chat if you reach out to Clear Choice through their social media accounts on Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn.To this, enter the company name in the search bar of the chosen social media platform or use the handle @ClearChoice to contact Clear Choice representatives on Twitter.

PissedConsumer Club

1.7
more details

Rating stats

Rating trend

How Good is Clear Choice's Customer Service?

Helmer Lwd
Helmer Lwd
Feels Disappointed | Jun 23, 2024

I love the TV service itself, but it's sold by independent dealers and can be difficult to get help. For me, I have lost my dealer's information, so I am out of luck.
In this case, I never really used your service, I stopped it.
Thanks

Tynasia Guw
Tynasia Guw
Feels Disappointed | Dec 26, 2023

She was so rude! I was so upset talking to my friend next to me and she said If i continued to be rude she would hang up on me!! I was trying to tell the lady that the office said it was closed until Jan 3rd. She said.."Ma'am, may I finish please, may I finish". Next thing she tells me the office is open, why didn't I call? I TRIED to tell her it answers but they are out until the 3rd. Ihear the voicemail in the background with the same message I heard and tried to tell her. I am allowed to talk to my friend..I said to kelly..If she would have let me finish I could have saved her time...I'm paying $40,000 for these and have lived in embarrassment long enough then to have my front tooth gone like a hillbilly on Christmas! My first Christmas with new teeth btw and she says she is going to hang up on me...Not cool!!!

Adela Zrj
Adela Zrj
Feels Disappointed | Aug 16, 2023

No one has returned my call so I can’t make any kind of constructive criticism here until someone calls me back because my mouth is falling apart… put it that way. There are several places that hurt extremely bad because the implants feel like they’re failing. One of the implants failed while they were working on me and they had to take it out. Can you please have somebody contact me so I can actually see somebody instead of coping the pain with lidocaine.

Tijuan Ajl
Tijuan Ajl
Feels Disappointed | Nov 20, 2022

The website is not what I wanted...

Summary of Clear Choice Customer Service Calls

13% ISSUES
RESOLVED

Top Reasons of Customers Calls

Consumers Call the Most From

Why Do People Call Clear Choice?

Payments and Charges Question:

• “Unauthorized charge”
  • “Miss Appropriated Payment”
  • “Make a payment”

Staff Question:

• “To get my service id”
  • “I paid for service and havnt received codes”
  • “Out of service”

Product/ Service Question:

• “Dissatisfied with quality of product and service”
  • “Can't access recordings”
  • “Broken front tooth ...again. Different tooth, but in the same week. My Christmas was ruined”

Account Question:

• “Can't log on”
  • “Have an existing account and having problems logging in”
  • “I've been trying to sign up for the Clear choice tv app but it won't allow me for some reason”

Request for Information Question:

• “Remote is lost, how do I find a clear choice new antenna for my t.v. in Columbia S.C. PLEASE.”
  • “Checking on refund details”
  • “I want to know How to Set Record on TV Channels”

Activation/ Cancellation Question:

• “Cancel cell phone plan”
  • “Renew subscription”
  • “Cancellation”

Cards Question:

• “Photo of cdc card won’t take”

Other Question:

1.7
Columbia Dental
34 reviews
1.9
Do you have something to say about Clear Choice? What happened? What can we help you with?
Submit review Don't show this popup