Austin, Texas
5.2K views 3 comments

Update by user Feb 14, 2014

SOMEONE HACKED THIS ACCOUNT.

Original review posted by user Jan 26, 2014

I went into Clear Choice Dental in Austin, Texas to have a complete evaluation, then went to have my surgery to later have them later tell me that the $7,500K I'd already paid out didn't cover my dental issues that they 'found' new issues which would now cost me $1500.00 plus another $7,500K.

Related: Clear Choice Dental Implants Review from San Antonio, Texas

They never performed what I paid them the $7500.00 for, instead told me when I could come up with another $7500.00 they would fix my two teeth and put in the bridge they took out of my mouth.

They wanted $15,000.00 for two teeth and to put in the bridge they robbed out of my mouth back into my mouth. Filthy gangsters.

I called them, however never got them to return my call. These folks are assembly-line gangsters digging into your mouth and robbing people.

Now I will search out someone who isn't an assembly line gangster operation.

Review about: Dental Implant.

Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / $9000
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Clear Choice?

Comments

Cumby, Texas, United States #1256470

If you go in and grab the dentist by the shirt collar and push him against the wall and tell him hes not robbing you im certain he will change his mind. I would never tolerate what you went through.

Jake972010

Contact Brueggen Dental Implant Center in Houston TX.They are awesome and extremely professional.

Dr.

Brueggen has been doing implants longer than anyone in Texas.Over 35 years of implant experience.

Jay
Centreville, Virginia, United States #784691

Get your mouth fixed and quite complaining. Ask your regular dentist at your regular check up for prices and treatment options then come back and say you are getting ripped off.

You signed a contract with Clear Choice, and it sounds like the ball is in your court to get the problems fixed before they can perform SURGERY.