4.2K views

IF YOU ARE DECIDING ON A NEW SMILE DO NOT GO TO CLEAR CHOICE. I DECIDED TO GET MY TEETH FIXED FROM CLEAR CHOICE AFTER SEEING THER COMMERCIALS, NOT KNOWING I WOULD BE TAKEN ON A $40,000 RIDE.

SO ITS BEEN 2 1/2 YEARS SINCE I'VE BEEN OPERATED ON AND I STILL DONT HAVE MY FINAL SET OF PERMANENTS. I HAVE HAD 2 TEMPORARY SETS AND I HAVE BEEN BACK 21 TIMES TO HAVE THEM REPAIR OR FIXED. I WAS SO HAPPY TO RECEIVE MY FINAL SET A MONTH AGO BUT AFTER 3 DAYS THEY BROKE. MY *** ON MY LEFT SIDE WAS TOUCHING WAY BEFORE MY LEFT, AND JUST LIKE THAT IM BACK AT CLEAR CHOICE WITH YET ANOTHER PROBLEM.

ON TOP OF ALL THAT YOUR SPEACH WILL DEFINITELY CHANGE AND YOU WILL NOT WANT TO TALK AS MUCH AS YOU ONCE DID. IM SO PISSED BECAUSE I WAS TOLD $40,000 FOR THE PROCEDURE BUT IVE HAD TO *** WORK OVER 20 TIMES COSTING ME ANOTHER $5000 PLUS MY TIME AND GAS DRIVING 45 MINUTES ONE WAY.

I WOULD RECOMMEND ANYONE DECIDING ON A NEW SMILE TO RUN FAR AWAY FROM CLEAR CHOICE. HOWEVER IF YOU DO DECIDE TO GO THERE MAKE SURE YOU DOCUMENT EVERYTHING.

Product or Service Mentioned: Clear Choice Dental Service.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Apr 13, 2016.

Comments