2.1K views
Verified Reviewer

Update by user Jan 18, 2020

I would NEVER tell a customer that his 501 Shrink To Fit jeans won’t shrink! Sick people at Clear Choice

Original review posted by user Jan 18, 2020

I had most all my teeth, wisdom and a few root canals. I wanted pretty teeth.

I looked into false teeth, but a dentist said my face would collapse into denture face and at my young age I should keep my teeth. Then I saw the ad for Clear Choice PROMISING bone growth and no denture face so they took advantage of my desire for white teeth, lied to me about my face wont change, and took about 50 thousand dollars as well as all my teeth. Four years later I look like Im ten to 20 years older than I am. It happened fast.

My face sunk in, my lips got all wrinkly and I got the jowls of a 70 year old!

What they SHOULD have told me was, If we remove all your teeth you WILL get sunk in face and you could look into veneers instead. Sure, Ive pretty teeth but I look like Im so old.

Product or Service Mentioned: Clear Choice Dental Implants.

Reason of review: Not as described/ advertised.

Clear Choice Cons: False advertising.

Comments

Yes my face has sunken in too. I look 20 years older.

Did they remove your entire gums?? They did mine my mouth is a flat hole with 8 implants sticking out.

I've aged at least 15 years. My lips continue to wrinkle. And I bite them a lot. Every claim they made turned out to be false in my case.

Are you able to eat comfortably?? My tounge is so crowded its extremely difficult and uncomfortable for me.

I hope your in better shape. Clear choice is the worst mistake I've ever made.

Hi may I use your review on my website clearchoicesucks.com so many other consumers will know about your experience?

Please post your experience on my website clearchoicesucks.com.

They did the same thing to me. My lips keep sinking in more all the time.

I bite my lips a lot. I look 10 to 15 years older in 2 years. They canceled my care because it was going to take more try ins for me. Charged me $23,000.00 for teeth I could only use for a couple months.

I've spent $100,000.00. My mouth will never be comfortable again.

I went to Portland Oregon. Where did you go??

Clear Choice Reviews