Atlanta, Georgia
7.8K views 20 comments
4.7

I was told by my periodontist that as soon as the technology for implants improved I should get them and I did for my whole mouth.And it was the best thing ever that I went through Clear Choice.

The staff was great and friendly. The dental surgeons knew exactly what I wanted and needed and I haven't had any problems with them in the past few years I've had them - starting with my temps and my permanents.

And everyone loves my smile even though they have no idea what I've done.They just think I've got a great dentist and I do!

Review about: Clear Choice Dental Implants.

Reason of review: I look and feel fantastic!.

I liked: I loved the people, Dental doctors, Professional staff, Quality of work, Smile.

Had an Experience with Clear Choice?

Comments

ME-ME
Atlanta, Georgia, United States #1093162

Do you have a photo of the bottom implant? I am having the ALL on 4 bottom implant done in February super worried about the results

to ME-ME #1093910

This picture shows upper and lower.Both are perfect and that's what makes my smile great!

Don't be worried ...

they will make them right for you until you are comfortable.And trust me, it is better than putting your teeth in a jar at night.

Sunny
Griffin, Georgia, United States #1081043

Are your still doing well? When did you have your work done and do you have your final teeth? Are you able to eat everything?

to Sunny #1081362

I am doing great!!I've had my finals for 2 years and I eat all the foods I love.

I can *** into apples, pears, etc.

including ribs, chicken and steak.

to Sunny #1093907

Still doing great!Had mt work done in 2012 and got finals a year later.

And I am able to eat - ***, chew - all the foods I like.

tross
Morganton, North Carolina, United States #1058655

did they saw down each tooth

to tross #1058743

No. They did not saw down my teeth. Go to an office and get your free 360 x-ray and they will explain everything.

Did you get an implant for each tooth or do you have four implants which bridge the rest?

to Anonymous Los Angeles, California, United States #1057340

Four screws which hold the bridges

Where did you get yours done??? What's the Name, City, an State... Cause I'm really scared!!!