Clear Choice - Great experience!

I was told by my periodontist that as soon as the technology for implants improved I should get them and I did for my whole mouth.And it was the best thing ever that I went through Clear Choice.

The staff was great and friendly. The dental surgeons knew exactly what I wanted and needed and I haven't had any problems with them in the past few years I've had them - starting with my temps and my permanents.

And everyone loves my smile even though they have no idea what I've done.They just think I've got a great dentist and I do!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

• Smile
  • What I disliked
      No items

Reason of review:
I look and feel fantastic!
Product or service
Clear Choice Dental Implants
Review category
Hospitals, Clinics and Medical Centers, Doctors
review #711124 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Clear Choice? Submit review ›
Helpful? 12 Yes 12 10 No 10
Had the same issue 2 Yes 2
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Jan 12 #1093162 Atlanta, Georgia

Do you have a photo of the bottom implant? I am having the ALL on 4 bottom implant done in February super worried about the results

Jan 13 #1093910

This picture shows upper and lower. Both are perfect and that's what makes my smile great! Don't be worried ... they will make them right for you until you are comfortable. And trust me, it is better than putting your teeth in a jar at night.

2 4 Reply

Dec 19, 2015 #1081043 Griffin, Georgia

Are your still doing well? When did you have your work done and do you have your final teeth? Are you able to eat everything?

0 1 Reply

Dec 20, 2015 #1081362

I am doing great!! I've had my finals for 2 years and I eat all the foods I love. I can *** into apples, pears, etc. including ribs, chicken and steak.

Jan 13 #1093907

Still doing great! Had mt work done in 2012 and got finals a year later. And I am able to eat - ***, chew - all the foods I like.

Nov 05, 2015 #1058743

No. They did not saw down my teeth. Go to an office and get your free 360 x-ray and they will explain everything.

Nov 02, 2015 #1057211

Did you get an implant for each tooth or do you have four implants which bridge the rest?

Oct 23, 2015 #1052586

Where did you get yours done??? What's the Name, City, an State... Cause I'm really scared!!!

Oct 18, 2015 #1050419

Definitely not inexpensive but saved up for the experience since I knew it to be something in my immediate future - but each person's experience is different, therefore, so will be the cost. I had an inherited gum problem and therefore, had to get it done. And because of using Clear Choice, I no longer have that problem as my gums are now much healthier.

3 1 Reply

Mar 18 #1129948 Gatesville, Texas

$40 grand or more for full mouth. Lower implant with upper denture was $20,000

2 0 Reply

Oct 05, 2015 #1043631

I'm going covet the haters. I have researched enough & I am going to get mine done soon. The receptionist was nice and down to earth. I even met the doctors. I feel very comfortable with the whole thing. I can't wait... Really. I am so n great health and take no medication at all. I am a Vegetsrian and health comes first. Clear Chouce is the one for my future great smile bye haters enjoy your sorry life.

Dec 07, 2015 #1075205

1 1 Reply

Dec 07, 2015 #1075414

I don't know what that is?

Jan 02 #1087252

vegetarian -
Are you happy now?

Jan 13 #1093666

My god.
Please spend some of your dental investment funds on education or drug rehab, whichever it is that you need.
While I was able to decipher your gibberish, the casual reader may not be so lucky.

1 4 Reply

Jun 20 #1175485

Alright, spell police person. I know how some people just HAVE to put people down because they hit the wrong key and misspelled the word. Why don't YOU spend some money with a psychiatrist to see why you have a compulsion to do that. I had no problem understanding the writers so called "gibberish." I have made a few errors in my time, as well. Guess you have not.

1 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.