1K views
Verified Reviewer

Resolved
5.0
Poster increased review rating.

Update by user Oct 21, 2020

The Dr and I discussed the issues and have made an agreement that there has been fault on both sides. The work and commitment is truly honorable. I will continue to receive services in the future and I am looking forward to more visits.

Original review posted by user Sep 15, 2020

I went to Clear Choice in Roseland, NJ for implants after shopping at 3 other centers. I am writing this review because they sold me a bill of goods that was not backed up.

I talked to Toni, the customer service liaison, and we discussed a no interest option if I was to pay off the initial cost of 19K in 2 years. Well after paying for 2 years I find out this was NOT true. I contacted Clear Choice in Roseland, and they will offer 1,400 on the back end of the next loan, when my porcelain final implants are in at an additional cost of 10K. I was also told by Toni that my partial bridge was covered by them!

Again NOT true, I was charged the $1000.00 for that. When I called on that I was informed that it was covered but the statement was to submit to the insurance company, which I do not have. So again that wasn't true. On the day I got my implants done I left with 4 missing front teeth because the bridge was not completed on time.

I live 2 hours away! I have gone down and the time management was so that I had one appointment that I was never seen and called Toni, and she never called back! I thought this was a kind and caring company.

My house burned in February, I spoke to Toni about this and I thought because of what I just went through they were being kind and compassionate with the free bridge and the no interest. I was just informed that I should have known what I signed in the beginning by Palo and Dr Andrawis.

User's recommendation: Read all paperwork and nothing verbal.

Preferred solution: Price reduction.

Clear Choice Pros: Christine the receptionist.

Clear Choice Cons: Company advertises one day service, Being misinformed about the cost untrained staff.

Comments