1.7K views

Had all my initial work done in Phoenix. They were awesome.

Was pleased even though was 56K. Was told they had a lifetime guarantee. Well now 8 years later they are all failing. Now told warranty was only the teeth not the implants.

That was only 5 years. And guess what. They want nothing to do with it. Got rudeness from Phoenix and was going for cleanings in KC and they won't even call me back after telling me they had failed.

Now getting them removed with bone grafts at a local oral surgeon. Flushed 56k to be able to eat for 8 years

Review about: Clear Choice Dental Implants.

Reason of review: Warranty issue.

Comments

I’ve spent $21K and Clear Choice still wants another $7K to give me my permanent full set of upper teeth.Again, this is for my upper teeth only.Please believe me and the all the other victims...you can read my story in detail but I’m the one trying to lead a class action against these horrible doctors & corporation. I’m not an attorney but I have spoken to over ten former or current patients...all life changing our quality of life for the worse!Pain and migraines EVERY DAY!!Buyers beware !Those who want to join me in the legal process please contact me directly -Samantha T.972.955.9200

I've had dentures for twenty years and haven't regretted it for anything.