1.5K views
Verified Reviewer

Update by user Mar 17, 2020

money they owe me is $43,000

Original review posted by user Mar 17, 2020

2014 I had 12 teeth extracted, replaced with 8 implants (4 on top and 4 on bottom). Clear Choice in Walnut Creek California is where this nightmare all started.

. I paid $43,000-cash the day of my surgery. I was awake through the entire procedure. I worked in the dental field for 15 years I knew everything that was done during my procedure.I questioned the price after I was done, I didn't feel the surgery and implants, warranted what I paid, minus the temporary plates and permanent teeth.

. First that type of surgery is done every day by Oral surgeons cost is $3,000 to $5,000 . The implants $1500-$2.000 each.

Surgery should have cos $5,000 (high) and $2,000 (high) per implant. Totaling $13,000.

That leaves a credit of $30,000. I made sure I questioned the overcharge after my surgery. I made sure I was given in writing a lifetime warranty, for any possible future implant problems, and for any repairs on my permanent upper and lower teeth. I have several copies of the warranty they gave me.

Trust me they will never be able to lie their way out of this.

Clear Choice will be exposed and pay for their illegal actions, let me explain why I know they will. I had a tooth chip a month ago, I went to their Austin Texas Office,( I am living in Austin for another year). I was told by the Dentist,I saw n the future, if I need a chipped tooth fixed I will be charged $500-$750 to repair it. .

I played along and never questioned him, he attempted to sell me new upper and lower teeth , costing $8,000.each.. He then said the most these teeth you have now are supposed to last is 5 years, I had a hard time containing my anger I said in a sweet voice "I guess I better make a appointment for new teeth. as he was leaving the room he said , "your teeth have stains in them, because the toothpaste you're using is abrasive. Causing groves in them.

You can't get stains out when the teeth have groves in them. I was in a state of shock , The teeth I paid $43,000 for that were supposedly made of , t titanium and were so strong,,tooth paste was able to make groves in them.

He had no idea I had a voice activated tape recorder in my purse, I taped my entire visit,

( Texas is a state that allows you to tape a person without them knowing and use the recording as evidence in court.). Misrepresentation, Fraud, perjury and so much more can be proven with the evidence I have.

I THANK ALL OF YOU FOR BEING THE REASON I FOUND OUT CLEAR CHOICE IS A COMPANY THAT PREYS NOT PRAYS OFF OF INNOCENT PEOPLE. PEOPLE WHO ARE SO DESPERATE FOR A BEAUTIFUL SMILE THEY WILL PAY ANYTHING.

EVIL NEVER WINS KEEP THE FAITH AND LETS's MAKE THEM PAY.

User's recommendation: Do not go to Clear Choice Dental.

Product or Service Mentioned: Clear Choice Dental Service.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Clear Choice Cons: Misrepresentation liars, Company steals customers money, Promised teeth last lifetimem, Charge 800 to fix a tooth, Teeth only last 5 years.

Comments

Hi may I use your review on my website clearchoicesucks.com so many other consumers will know about your experience?

@Cyla Ujk