1.1K views

I went to Clear Choice to get a "free consult". After paying $1,000 for xrays to determine if I was a good candidate for implants, I feel their claim of a free consult is misleading.

I have requested an itemized bill for the xrays multiple times, and months later have NOT received it.

I was told by others in the dental field that those xrays would cost $400, yet I paid $1,000!!! I do not trust them after being mislead and overcharged! Please be careful!

I wish I would have walked out before paying $1,000. Very high pressure sales people.

Product or Service Mentioned: Clear Choice Xray Procedure.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

Comments

THANK YOU FOR THE INFO.....SOUNDS SHADY TO SAY THE LEAST

I just had my free consultation and it was exactly that, Free. Yes they promoted the products that they offer and they did do a 3D scan for free as advertised.

I was told that the next step would be to pay the $1,000 deposit for the initial visit that would be a 3-4 hour visit with X-Rays, a comprehensive oral exam, etc. They have to put that $1,000 deposit on that appointment to make sure you are serious about moving forward.

Did you have an initial consultation where you met with a member of their sales team? Maybe they pressured you into scheduling the comprehensive examination.

Clear Choice Reviews