1.5K views
3.0
Additional Fees

I can ' t seem to get back to my complaint.I have been a client since sept.

2016. it is now june 18 2017. I have been patient , but I am becoming not so much. I paid 47,500.00 (because I paid in full, I received a 5 percent discount inleiw of the base price of $50,000.) it is now june 18 2017, I now have to go 2 to three steps back and basically begin again.

WTF. I am not happy. show me some love. okay.

I did't give you 100 words. what does it take? my jaw pops whenever I chew, I *** my lower inside lower lip whenever I try t chew. my mouth looks I am frowning, or worst yet, really pissed off even though i'm not.

I know my procedure is not complete , however, it has been 9 months, and I have yet to receive the smile I was promised.again, wtf?

Review about: Clear Choice Dental Service.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

I liked: Friend staff, Waiting room, Perssonal, Persnall.

I didn't like: Waking up and feeling my tongue being sutured.

Had an Experience with Clear Choice?

Comments

Have you noticed how all the "angry" patients cannot spell or use proper grammar?

I agree with the previous comment that you should do your research regarding price before you go to a consultation and then you have no reason to be upset at your own ignorance.

I also find it is funny that some complain about Clear Choice charging $6k for an implant where the "going rate" is $2k - go get the $2k implant - it is your choice after all.

Alabama, United States #1342395

Hate to tell you this, but if your jaw is popping and your *** is off the worse is probably to come.TMJ is a condition of the jaw joints that causes extreme pain, can steal months out of your life.

During the time it takes to get the condition corrected not only do you stand a good chance of the pain, but people have been known to suffer black outs and experience memory loss. This can be caused by the pain medication necessary or the brains own defense system which may cause you to "check out to hide from the pain" , you may seem to be awake but time can pass that you cannot remember or account for, even though someone with you will not realize that part of your brain has shut down. Oh, and this condition is not covered under most insurance plans.

So get ready to spend a lot more money.I was lucky enough to get to Professor of dentistry, he also had a degree in maxifacillly (not spelled right ) facial surgery.

to been there #1342655

Did you have it done? If so what facility?