From the 1st day I walked into the CLEARCHOICE in Edina my every need and questions were answered and now I have a wonderful smile.

The 2 ladies at the front desk are remarkable. Their smiles & personalities made me smile.

Dr O’Neil Diana Summer and the staff were just friendly with obvious professional skills.

I can’t wait to see the 2 receptionist next visit and I thank them for answering all my questions.

5 out of 5 stars from this happy customer. Many thanks to the staff and the team.

Product or Service Mentioned: Clear Choice Receptionist.

Reason of review: Good customer service.

Comments

Lol, what a joke. Fake Review.

This is obviously a fake review.

My elderly father went in because he was having issues with his teeth. I was surprised that they allowed a surgery when he is in bad health already.

After the surgery he has not been able to properly eat for over 9 months. This month he has lost 20 pounds and he will most likely not live to have his final teeth installed.

They do NOT communicate, they do not CARE and they ignore problems they should be managing. RUN...RUN....RUN they just want your money.

to Anonymous #1495911

File a complaint with your Medical State Licensing Board. Most States allow you to do it online. Please do this on behalf of your father.

nobody writes such a sweet review after shilling out 50-100 k