1.8K views
5.0

I had my first appointment for December 12th last year, but I had a cold and it couldn't be done at that time. I was rescheduled for May 9th.

I was told (and read other reviews) that there would be pain after surgery (I had a full set of upper & lower implants). So that is what I expected- pain. My sister even flew in to help me during that first week. When I woke up after surgery, I could feel my new teeth and wanted to smile, but I was so groggy.

When I got home, I went to sleep. When I woke, I'm thinking, " okay now the pain starts"...but it didn't! It never did. Now..

I can stand pain anywhere on me except my mouth. I've had very bad toothaches in the past. But it's June, and I'm still waiting for the 'pain'. I never had any real pain.

just a little stab or two that my dentist said was the stitches. That's it!

I am extremely happy with my smile. I went to my godsons graduation and while waiting to go into the auditorium, a woman came up to me and said that my smile just.."lights up the whole room."

Product or Service Mentioned: Clear Choice Dental Implants.

Reason of review: Good quality.

Comments

They advertise "teeth in a day" but It did not happen. They said it depends on how you heal...so they really should be honest and include that stipulation.

Instead they advertise it like it applies to all patients....very deceptive business practice...Clearchoice does not speak the truth. Do not trust them

Lexie

Clear Choice patients with great new smiles still report they cannot eat, cannot speak as before the procedures, drooling, bite their lips and cheeks, broken teeth, bad occlusion, cannot close their lips during rest, etc...You do not comment on any of these functions.

Getting a great smile is not worth losing as much function as reported in the dozens of other reviews.

These are not blanket reviews. I listed the cities: Portland, OR to Houston and Dallas; Las Vegas, Salt Lake City, Florida.

It appears to be difficult to teach this technique to many dentists in many cities across the country.

I am glad you like your smile but your review is insufficient to counter the other bad ones.

How are you able to do it in one day when other dentists are telling me it will take months to finalize the 4in 1 procedure???

Clear Choice Reviews