Ask a question

We will try to contact this business to get an answer for you.

Post answer
Top Question

How can I get a refund?

I declined intravenous sedation and received local sedation. I was billed for both procedures. I should receive a refund for the IV sedation which I did not receive.

Gabrielle Barley
Unfortunately, Clear Choice does not provide any information about refunds on the company website. Please contact the Clear Choice location you visited and ask to speak with the office manager. You may also try to reach out to the Clear Choice support by phone at (888) 651-9950 (toll-free number) or by email at info@clearchoice.com.
View

Is alteration of taste normal after an implant?

Since my implant everything tastes bitter.

Gabrielle Barley
Unfortunately, Clear Choice does not provide any information about possible taste change with an implant on the company website. However, as stated on dentalassociates.com, implants should not affect taste because all taste buds are on the tongue. But some patients complain that they can’t taste food as well with the implants as they could before they had implants. This should improve with time as you get used to eating with your implant.
To get more information about implants, please contact the Clear Choice customer care team. You may reach out to them by phone at (888) 651-9950 (toll-free number) or by email at info@clearchoice.com.
View

How to find out where commercials are filmed

Especially the one featuring Gahdi

Gabrielle Barley
Your question is quite specific. Please reach out to the Clear Choice customer care team for assistance. You may contact them by phone at (888) 651-9950 (toll-free number) or by email at info@clearchoice.com.
The detailed contact information of different location is available on the Clear Choice Contacts tab on the Pissed Consumer website.

Implants

I have Implants on my lower gum. I had it done in Europe.

2 years ago I had mine updated in the USA VA. I have only 2 Implants to hold the teeth because I didn’t have much bone left. Is there any way that you can look at it and see if there is anything you can do about it? I would apriciate if you could write me back.

I red from one lady that she had no bone left that you couldn’t do anything. Is that a true statement? If yes I don‘t need to hear back from you.

If it does not work out can you recommend a good Dentist that has a good reputation in creating good looking Dentures? I thank you very much and hope to hear from you Doris Schmidt

Gabrielle Barley
Unfortunately, Clear Choice does not provide any information about the bone issue on the company website. Please contact their customer care team for assistance.

As stated on clearchoice.com, you may get a free consultation which includes the following options:
  • Meet your implant team;
  • Receive your preliminary treatment plan;
  • Get your actual price.
View

Tooth extraction and placing implants.

Tooth extraction and placing implants. Can you extract a tooth and place an implant the same day?

If so, how?

doesn’t there need to be time for the bone to fill-in to that area where the tooth was extracted? Thank you

Gabrielle Barley
As stated on clearchoice.com, most of the company patients walk into Clear Choice in the morning and leave later that same day. Your doctors will sedate you, perform the implant procedure and then you’ll rest in our recovery room until the anesthesia fully wears off. Unfortunately, there is no information what much time it may take to extract tooth and place implant.

Please contact the Clear Choice customer care team for assistance. You may reach out to them by phone at (888) 651-9950 (toll-free number) or by email at info@clearchoice.com.

Questions 5