Margaret H Ijr

| map-marker Overland Park, Kansas

Excruciating Pain!

My husband had this done yesterday in Overland Park, KS. He had his teeth pulled at the hospital as he has high blood pressure.

After this procedure which left him in extreme pain with 12 posts having been placed in his gums, ClearChoice proceeded to not put him out, and drove needles in his gums to numb them! They worked on his gums, which are obviously already swollen and sore for about 2 hours of horrific pain. Instead of giving him some sort of anesthesia, they then shoved needles in his gums! During this, he asked them to check his blood pressure, and the owner/"dentist" told him he wasn't worried about his blood pressure.

When they were done with this torture, about 2 hours later his temp teeth were ready to go, and they forcefully shoved them onto the 12 screws which added to the pain.

DO NOT USE THEM! The dentist is trying to now sell him Botox in his gums to help with his nighttime grinding.

Cons:
  • Excrutiating pain
  • Terrible attitude
  • Tried to upsell botox

Preferred solution: An apology and discount! For $50,000, the excruciating pain and terrible attitude from the doctor was unacceptable.

User's recommendation: Go anywhere else.

map-marker North Atlanta, Georgia

"Clearly" a SCAM!! please believe these stories

Clear Choice - Clearly a SCAM!! please believe these stories
Clear Choice - Clearly a SCAM!! please believe these stories - Image 2

they do not provide you what they promise

as someone mentioned before they treat you like a celebrity until they get your money notice that none of them at the office have the same procedure done do not at any cost let them pull your teeth do what you can to save your teeth your facial profile will change you will look very much older I have pictures to prove this if you would like to contact me feel free to do so and I will show you what you will be paying for do not I repeat do not fall victim to this company it is a scam I regret not doing my homework and I regret listening to someone that was not able to provide me other patients real pictures not professional pictures that can be photo shop or contact information for them I regret it everyday I cry when I look in the mirror. I get depressed.

I am very remorseful for this decision do not make the same mistake that i did. they put pretty teeth in your mouth but they do not fit your face. your face will sag and you will age tremendously.the value of what I have lost can never be replaced. I was doing this so that I would have no worries with my teeth anymore and now I worry more now than I ever did in my lifeplease at all cost do your homework before making a decision like this that's all I ask.

they claim to have 3 D technology but everything that is being done by man not a 3D anything. So ask for photos of what you will look like ask for references of happy clients don't fall victim to the save 1000 dollars off if you sign up right now scheme I found out later that someone paid 37,000 for the same procedure that I paid 50,000 for. run as fast as you can a way from this company.

work on your mouth tooth by tooth. if not you will deal with the same nightmare as I do because after having this procedure done you do not have the alternative to go to traditional dentures ...yes they got your mouth and file down all of your gum that's why your face will sag because you have been stripped from the gum that help to structure your face ~God bless, and if there is a dentist out there reading this that can help clients that have fallen victim to this company please leave your information on this site to be contacted I need an alternative I can't live the rest of my life like this

Guest

Hi hon! I’m so sooo sorry to hear this!

I only had 4 teeth done for $18k. It was a nightmare as you can read (have read) from the review I posted. I got an attorney who told me to file a peer review with the dentistry board and they can decide to refund your money. Once they heard about this they finished the job that they were refusing to finish.

Yes I can also attest to the fact the teeth aren’t right. Mine aren’t tall enough so even the 4 I had done make my face sag like I don’t have ANY teeth in there and my gums don’t grow around the tooth so it looks like it’s rotting but it can’t rot!

It’s an implant! I have not found anyone to fix it yet but I have an appointment in March and if I get any good info on a dentist I’ll let you know!

Kaylyn Jhc

Have you been able to find a dentist to help you. I had same experience and need a dentist in nc

Chayce Yvj

Please call me to discuss and I can try to help dr shakeel 847989****

Guest

DONT DO IT!! Clear choice is clearly a scam and probably about to go through a class action lawsuit!!

I’ll send you pics of mine 3 yrs later and still getting compliments!! G4 by GOLPA did them. I paid $30K cash up front for everything.

They’re highly professional, highly skilled and worth every penny. They treat you like family for life!!

Sterling Awe

I’m supposed to go there Monday for full implants, please show me your pictures. I already paid 500000, thank you!!

Jaylani Wkp

I am looking into having the permanent implants myself due to health issues. Please email me your results . lizapate1969@***.com

Yaretzy Flx
reply icon Replying to comment of Jaylani Wkp

The Clear Choice in Atlanta I went to was a assembly line. I hope you didn't go and get them done I got so many issues right now it's terrible pain etc. springtime9628@***.com.

Guest

I would love proof of what you’re saying please. I will send you my email if you will respond.!!! I’m getting ready to go to them so please help me!!

Guest

I went to clear choice in Rockville MD.They did mouth X-ray and right after 3 pretty girls came in the room and were smiling,clapping. They said my mouth is perfect for implants.

I could see the whole thing was an act to get my money. I left and never went back.

Marialena Mjq

My name is Dr shakeel call or text me to discuss 847989****

View more comments (162)
Aditya Bko
map-marker Dallas, Texas

Class Action Lawsuit Against Clear Choice

***If 20 or more patients or victims ban together and sue - its considered a class action lawsuit and will receive more priority in the legal system.*** I am a current 'patient' with Clear Choice (Dallas) and received a warm welcome when I first started my journey replacing my upper teeth about a year ago. I should have known this was a bad financial decision (which has caused physical harm on my quality of life) when I was woken up out of anesthesia during my procedure "4" times and left ALONE while I was under?!

Then to have bite marks on my left hand which caused blood & bite marks on my body?! Who was watching me while I was under anesthesia?! Now, add that I am struggling with memory issues at age 40!? I have paid over $20K CASH (out of my savings) to Clear Choice and struggle with unknown sharps of pains in my gums, poor workmanship as my left molar has since broken off as I was eating a Flintstone vitamin?!

And so forth as others have reported. Then they still want another $7K to complete the set?! No way!! I have been calling for over a month and the primary doctor who treated me is relocated to San Antonio (over 6 hours away).

I have an appointment next week with the principal doctor; however, the office has been hammering for the additional cash when I have been so unhappy?! The expectations were not clear and I really was not educated on what to and what not to expect from this process but it has not been a good experience and we are currently considering our legal options. During my research, I have found this website and reviewed the other patients' feedback and see a lot of similar poor business practices that have impacted my poor experience and left me in this horrible, uncomfortable and broke (literally) circumstance. Please contact me directly if this sounds familiar or you have experienced anything as I have as I believe (sadly) that there needs to be a lawsuit to assist patients / clients indemnify their losses at (972) 955-**** or info@***.com I am not an attorney - but I am an American and know these major corporations' are taking use average Americans to the cleaners - mentally, physically and financially.

What's wrong is wrong and what is right is right! Samantha T.

Loss:
Cons:
  • Overall experience and treatment
  • Reviews i read by some of their customers
  • Post surgery follow up
Reason of review:
Not as described/ advertised

Preferred solution: Price reduction

Guest

Still dealing with trying to get Trial teeth to fit, after almost a year from start of this process. They need to be taken to court and pay for the suffering they have caused so many people. Need to advertise within area of each operating office to notify patients/victims of legal actions.

reply icon Replying to comment of Guest-2410721

I would participate if a suit has been initiated. I filed a formal complaint with The Dept of Health here in Florida against the two Drs that did my procedure.

Both claims were accepted and the Dept has now opened a formal investigation for both. It took me a long time to put all of my dates and documentation together but they need their licenses revoked.

Guest

If you’re close to Dallas or Las Vegas, G4 by Golpa is THE place to go for ANY implants. I paid $30K up front for everything.

Both docs there are amazing, the office manager is awesome.

I’ve read several comments about Clear Choice treating you like Hollywood till they get their money. G4 is highly professional, highly skilled and you are treated like royalty every time you step foot in office

Galileo Dqn

I would like to talk to you. Please email me at simplymeinla@***.com

Karigan Glo

I would like to be part of a class action lawsuit. My experience was a nightmare filled with delays and lies.

My procedure was finished last month in Jacksonville.

After requesting and reading my medical records, I realized they falsified my records. A formal complaint is being submitted to The Dept of Health and Board of Dentistry.

Guest

If there is a class action law suit against Clear Choice I would love to be a part of it, they have gotten are still getting 23,000 out of me ,I was misled on the price and the quality was not what they made people believe on all those tv commercials, my smile is and never will be the same.

Myka S

I am currently going through a very similar circumstance but with the Jacksonville FL location and and gladly get involved. Email me at mykarudd@***.com

Katherine N Thd

I am so sorry this happened to you. I just had the worst interaction with Jessica in your Fort Mill SC location.

She was rude, abrasive, and hung up on me, for laughing and saying "I know what a local is!", for this she called me aggressive! This is not what I expect from any business and especially not one that charges this much. This office and Jessica herself, lied blatantly to me more than once this morning. When I called back after she hung up on me and asked to speak to a supervisor she said "no such person exists.

She is the top, no one at the office or at corporate is above her." I find that impossible to believe. This was extremely unprofessional and inappropriate treatment.

Myka S
reply icon Replying to comment of Katherine N Thd

I was also yelled at and hung up on by the assistant at the jacksonville FL location. I’m an RN of many years and know PLENTY as well. This company is the worst and you cannot get to speak to anyone in corporate and this is why their employees are such rogue unprofessional liars.

Ansh Itj

So we have all these pissed customers how can we get together for a class action lawsuit?

View more comments (378)
Resolved
Robin P Wan

| map-marker Schaumburg, Illinois

Resolved: Yearly Cleaning Expenditures

Updated by user May 14, 2024

Company fixed the issue and I have been provided with settlement agreement. Free cleanings to me and free cleanings to all Clear Choice customers that have bimplants performed.

Original review May 14, 2024
I've previously written a Yelp review on my experiences with my Clear Choice dental implants. It was a glowing, wonderful experience and the outcome has made me extremely proud of my smile and also the renewed confidence I've regained in social outings.

The staff was extremely professional and what fantastic job they did!
My previous review was redacted by me. Why? Because there is one little item that was never mentioned throughout my many visits. After the permanent implants are in place, you'll need to have yearly cleanings.

Unfortunately, the one price for everything does not include yearly cleanings.
You've paid a huge amount of money to gain a great set of teeth, but shouldn't the cleanings be part of the package? In my case it was $55,000. The cleanings today are $450. Insurance does not cover the cleanings.
I recommended a friend of mine to have the implants.

She did. I helped pay for a part of her total cost. Now it's time for her first cleaning. When she was told of the cost, she became ill.

She is a few days away from her 95th birthday. She was never told of the yearly cleaning or the cost.

This makes no sense. These cleanings should most definitely be part of the total package!
Loss:
Pros:
  • Great service and most employees are fantastic
Cons:
  • Yearly cleaning costs

Preferred solution: Price reduction

User's recommendation: Ask questions about the total overall cost.

Jacqueline D Ijh

Offensive TV ad

Original review Jun 03, 2024

I cant't tell you how much the Clear Choice TV ad is a turn off. The one where they're talking about a "Clear Choice day".

When it says (A big bite day" and "...back on the menu" The black guy eating with his mouth open is gross. And I always seem to just turn TV on at lunch or dinner time (when I'm eating} or just glancing up when the ad is playing, and that black guy is there again. Turns me off my food. And even when I'm not eating.

Could you please replace the black guy with someone with better table manners?

Or do a retake of him eating with his mouth closed. The other people on the ad are fine.

Sorry to be so picky,

Jacqueline

Preferred solution: Change to TV ad

User's recommendation: Speak up when TV ads bother you

map-marker Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

Complaint

They scam people out of money and don't fix the problem horrible business!! They dont care about their patient. Clear choice should be out of business and I pray that no other people are abused by this company Clear choice!

MICHELE B Zmz

| map-marker Indianapolis, Indiana

STEER CLEAR UNLESS YOU WANT TO GET CONNED!!

This is the worst company to deal with. We had work done at a local office in Indianapolis and have had nothing but problems with the billing.

Their corporate accounting office is jacking with us and trying to con my credit card company into paying them funds they are not entitled to. I've called and complained to their corporate office three times with no response. They keep promising management will call me back but nobody has returned any of my calls.

I strongly recommend not doing business with this company unless you want to be conned. They SUCK!!

Cons:
  • Corporate accounting dept lies to take money
  • Corporate office does not return phone calls

User's recommendation: STAY AWAY!!!

Voncile God

| map-marker North Olmsted, Ohio

Pricing

no transparency in their pricing with no consumer cost breakdown presented. They are friendly and draw you in but they couldn't clearly explain their billing for the dental procedure.

Pros:
  • Professional staff
Cons:
  • No transparency in dental billing

Preferred solution: Apology

User's recommendation: be careful

Eric H Mpj

| map-marker Miami, Florida

I first checked here because when I called Clear Choice they told me will get someone to call you back. But they never do call me back. And now the issue is grown to what I’m considering is out of con

My implants are failing and hurt so can you contact me because l am rinsing my mouth three times a day with lidocaine and taking gabapentin for nerve pain in my mouth ever since they were working on my mouth. And I told them while they were working on my mouth and it didnt concern them so l thought that The tremendous pressure and pain I was feeling would go away but it never did it just got worse and worse and worse. I thought that by contacting here you would reach out to them and tell them please call this young man because he has issues and you are Responsible for the implants and the appliance thats in his mouth until it is not in his mouth and as of now its still in my mouth.

Best Regards, Eric

User's recommendation: I would hope that there aren’t any more future customers until they contact the customers that are having trouble like me.

Guest

I'm having pain hate to eat only eating once a day now

Paul M Rgq
reply icon Replying to comment of Guest-2421401

Wow... That's ridiculous...! I feel bad and so sorry for you...

View more comments (1)
map-marker Columbus, Ohio

To get my service id

I was on the phone for 25 minutes and got nothing but run around.

Still don't have a service ID number. He said I owe $39.00 but I paid 30 on 3-27-24.

Mujahid a Wxh

| map-marker Overland Park, Kansas

Garbage

Once they got my money, It was over. They put off my appointments, They never follow up with you the color of my teeth do not match.

It is very uncomfortable when I eat to tge point that I know my teeth will shift. When I came back, they tried to act like I was Hostile , so I left. From experience, I know where my people are doing that theyre sending you up just like when the police are beating you and telling him not to resist, So youre if not white you might want to find another place. For 16000 I think I should get better service better comfort better color and maybe some respect appears to be the doctor Arrogant, racist, It has no care for my treatment as his patient.

Im sure it would be different if I was the right complexion. Just wish they could get my teeth right. I asked where to complain, said he was the owner, so I just left.

Until I Fine another option. I guess Ill have to live With the discomfort, which is a shame

Cons:
  • Deceptive
  • Predatory
  • Rude

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered

User's recommendation: Keep moving find something else

Tammie H Brp

PREDATORY AND FALSE ADVERTISING TARGETING ME A DISABLED SENIOR CITIZEN ON A FIXED INCOME

CLEARCHOICE SENT ME MANY ADS TELLING ME THAT I CAN GET FULL MOUTH DENTAL IMPLANTS FOR FREE THROUGH A GOVERNMENT GRANT!! I SCHEDULED MY APPOINTMENT AND RECEIVED MY WELCOME BOOKLET WITH A PRE APPROVED CREDIT CARD FOR $1,000.00 TO COVER ANY INCIDENTALS THAT THE GRANT WOULDNT COVER.. I CALLED TO CONFIRM MY APPOINTMENT TO GET MY FREE IMPLANTS AND THEY LAUGHED AT ME, TOLD ME I CAN FINANCE THEM AND WHEN I SAID THAT I AM ON DISABILITY AND CANNOT AFFORD THEM THEY HUNG UP ON ME- TIME AND TIME AGAIN!!

PLEASE HELP ME EXPOSE THESE PREDATORS!!

TAMMIE HEDRICK

Pros:
  • Would give me my life back
Cons:
  • Lied to me

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered

User's recommendation: Stay away!!!!

Guest

I have heard nothing but bad things about them, Aspen is the same way

map-marker Columbia, South Carolina

They cancelled two of my daughters consultations waited till we arrived for appt to cancel. I would NOT recommend this place. this is poor business.

We had two spots scheduled for consultation. They cancelled both appointments.

The 2nd one they waited until we arrived. I would not recommend this for this is poor business

User's recommendation: not at all

Julie R Dcw

| map-marker Voorhees Township, New Jersey

Horrible customer service, harassment , pressure for you to sign the contract. NO explanation regarding cacellation. Ask all the questions because they are all in a hurry to have you sign.

My husband inquired about implants. He was told he has an an ess in his molar which would have to be removed.

They call many many times after the consultation to harrass you into a decision. The 28000 is expected to be paid up front before any work is complete. My husband gave the 28000, and after 3 days he changed his mind. The cancellation was NEVER explained to him.

There was a cancellation page with signatures on the back of the paperwork that was nit signed by the dentist or by my husband which they admitted but still kept 1000.00 . Read all reviews before signing, they are crooks.

map-marker The Bronx, New York

Need full top and bottom teeth

Clear Choice - Need full top and bottom teeth
Clear Choice - Need full top and bottom teeth - Image 2

I went to I went to Clear choice. My bill is $58,000.

Please let me know if Im getting into something that Im gonna regret. I have 4 teeth on top on top of 7 on the bottom.

User's recommendation: I don't know yet

Guest

Do not do that no way !! Go to a private local dentist who has been in business for years and do a search for negative reviews but don't saddle yourself with that debt for life don't do it

Guest

DONT DO IT!! Clear Choice is a scam.

I have a beautiful, Hollywood smile from G4 by GOLPA in Dallas. I paid $30K for the entire procedure like 3 yrs ago.

The docs are awesome and thorough as is the office manager. You’re treated like royalty every time you step in the office.

View more comments (1)
map-marker The Bronx, New York

UNHAPPY

Work is still not done more than 6 months but every month Im making payments. Has anyone ever asked for a refund if so who do you contact? I go to the clear choice in Long Island city NY

I even asked to go to another facility and they claim I cant.

THANKS IN ADVANCE

User's recommendation: Do waste your money

Guest

Hi, Please give us a call at (718) 509-****, we would love to hear from you.

About