Algonquin, Illinois
3.1K views

I guess I'm not the only one who seems to have teeth that feel like they belong to someone else. My teeth are to large for my mouth ,they rub/ stick to my lips and cheeks.

I have had them adjusted many times. My teeth just don't fit my face,to long and big plus I can't pronounce my words very good. After almost $40,000 I expected I would be laughing and talking without hiding my teeth. I seem to have reverted to not talking at all because no one can understand me.

I also have rheumatoid arthritis and the joint and muscle pain has increased ten fold. Any one have the joint pain??

Product or Service Mentioned: Clear Choice Dental Implants.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

#1092094

I'm going to the MN Clear Choice, and am a month out from surgery. I am not a fan of my temp.

teeth appearance... but my dentist says explaining everything I dislike about them will help in the process of designing my forever set. They also provide UNLIMITED wax try in's until they look exactly like I want.

I'm assuming, based on your review, you already have your forever set installed... so, my question is, why would you OK wax try in's that are "too long and big"?

Clear Choice Reviews