269 views
Verified Reviewer

1.8

Original review updated by user Sep 27, 2021

In 2018 I started my upper and lower implants to the tune of 65k. I had worn upper dentures for years so I had quit a bit of bone loss.

They did all the x-rays and scans and determined I was a candidate for full upper and lower implants. The uppers would have titanium rods that extend up into the cheek bone on both cheeks. I went to clear choice a few months after my surgery with the left side if my face really swollen. They called in a antibiotic and sent me home.

The infection got worse. I made an emergency appointment with a local dentist who immediately called the hospital and meet me over there for admittance. I was put on a regiment of IV antibiotics and was there for 4 days. Fast forward to today.

I have had a failed implant. They did surgery and removed the implant and placed another implant in and gave me back my temporary uppers with the back cut off just in front if the implant. In the mean time I have been back 4 times because the abutments fail causing the plate to rock and snap. On one occasion they all snapped allowing the teeth to come out.

They decided to change out the abutments to Nobel abutments. Last month I went in for my impressions for my 2nd set of zirconia teeth. I went in last week to try on the wax ones and they looked great. So they scheduled me for the permanent ones on October 17th.

Today is Monday September 28th. Yesterday morning I was eating a Pillsbury toaster strudel and an abutment just snapped. The upper plate is shifting and snapping with every bite I eat. I called Clear Choice Chandler,Arizona at 7:30 am.

I told the girl the problem. She said the earliest I could get in was October 7th. I told her I can't continue like this until October 7th. She said she'd talk to the dentist and call me back.

I never received a call, email, text ..nothing.

I truly believe the rods in my check was a bad call. I think bone grafting was necessary for a successful implant. I questioned them about that back in 2018 and was assured it would not be necessary. I was sold a set of teeth that they said were as strong as my permanent teeth were.

Could eat anything. Well I've been eating soft food and wearing my night guard every night. So it's going on 4 years and I still don't have what I was promised and paid 64k for.. to top it off they won't even get me in to fix the broken abutment.

There has to be a reason for them to keep breaking..this just can't be the norm. I'm seriously considering legal action. I have been through *** for almost 4 years. Enough is enough.

If anyone has any suggestions please reach out to me at mboehmer@***.com Thanks for reading my venting.

P.S. I also paid 55K for my daughter's upper and lower implants and she has had no problems like mine.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Location: 3133 West Frye Road, Chandler, AZ 85226