1.3K views

I've had dental issues since I first got my teeth punched out by a bully when I was 11. I'm 50 now. Have had bridges n such my whole life. My bridge teeth are failing. Considering implants.

Folks, Clear Choice is in the 'implant' business. They could care less about your GOD- given teeth. They want to yank them and make you dependent on Clear Choice for the REST OF YOUR LIFE!

Also, dental insurance does not recognize their CLEAR choice. Think about it. It's a rip-off. The pretty young girl that was so empathetic about my dilemma made the mistake of showing me a pamphlet of the 9 doctors working there- all in the dental industry business. She naively stated how 7 out of 9 quit their private practices to contract solely for Clear Choice.

These so called educated professionals are only interested in your money, at your expense, counting teeth- YOURS!!!

Be an educated consumer and spend your time doing research on QUALIFIED Dentists with integrity in your local areas. CLEAR CHOICE wants $52,000, in cash to own your PRIDE, chewing ability, and SMILE.

Shame on them.

"A glad heart makes a cheerful face, but by sorrow of heart the spirit is crushed. The heart of him who has understanding seeks knowledge, but the mouths of fools feed on folly."

Proverbs 15:13-14

My experience with dentists is similar to lawyers, and mechanics. Never met a good one, they all want too much money, and you are never satisfied. On top of that- they find a way to crawl back into your life- just like cockroaches.

Unfortunately, I know many people that NEED a dentist. Someone that understands the profession. NOT a lab coat wearer that says "your BEST" option is to remove ALL YOUR TEETH.

I have shook hands with more than one 90+ year olds that still chew and smile with teeth they were born with.

Don't listen to these "implant" people that even insurance companies DENY.

An oral surgeon will put his license, and reputation, on the line. Just make sure they are not on CLEAR CHOICE payroll.

They want $52,000, cash to remove what GOD gave you. They ONLY offer implants. NO other bridges, caps, crowns, etc. THEY WANT YOUR CASH!

Find a conventional source. Use a reputable local dentist. They will actually care about how your teeth fit your life. And, don't ever use a service that wants payment in FULL before delivering what you paid for.

Comments

Why does everyone have to have the same sparkling white perfectly even teeth. Don't they realize that one look at a person over 40 with that same real white phony smile means only one thing.....implants!!!

clear choice in st louis is thew worest location. I have had my try ins for 6 moths now they dont haVE ENOUGH STAFF. hORRIBLE SERIVCE RIP PFF @!!

I appreciate your advice. Unfortunately I succumbed to the speech and let them pull all of my upper teeth.

In hindsight the front 6 were saveable, I really just needed 2 bridges for the upper back teeth.

I’ve had nothing but problems and hate the way I look. $30,500 in cash spent and it was the worst decision I’ve ever made