Additional Fees

My mother put a $1000 deposit down and then decided not to have the procedure done. She passed away on Mar.

2 and I contacted the office to see when the refund she had been waiting for could be expected. After multiple phone messages left, I finally sent an e-mail and got a response. I was told, "oh I thought your mother had decided to go ahead, that's why we stopped the refund process. We will get that going for you right away".

After patiently waiting, no refund has been given. I have sent numerous e-mails and am constantly thanked for my patience and they are sure it is in the process of being refunded. Finally called and spoke with the office manager, Kevin on 5/8/18 and was told all was good and it should be processed by the end of the week. I called the credit card company on 5/19/18 and no credit to the card has been received.

My next call will be to the lawyer.

This is a rip off company and they think I am going to get tired and forget about it but I will not. Do not do business with this company!

Product or Service Mentioned: Clear Choice Customer Care.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Comments

File a complaint with the Medical Licensing Board for your State. They will help you get your money back. You can do this online in most states.