The Hammocks, Florida
2K views
Additional Fees

I'm going to go straitg to the point don't waist your time to get an appointment with them it takes weeks is at there time not yours last time I checked I was the one paying, costumer service is horrible and not to mention one dental implant stars at $4000 to $8000 that is ridiculous, I think the Doctors are smoking crack, we have great dentist in Miami that charge half of the price and would do an EXELENT job do yourselfs a favor and don't waist your time and money, people work to hard for there money to let this Scumbags with a license STEAL your money.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of price and service and quality of workmanship. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of clear choice customer care. Clear Choice needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned clear choice customer care in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Clear Choice.

Had an Experience with Clear Choice?

Comments

Deer Park, Washington, United States #1176502

Judging by your writing, I doubt you graduated high school. They saw you coming...

Go back to 1st grade & learn how to spell! I doubt you have enough money to buy a cheeseburger, much less implants!