675 views
Verified Buyer

4 years ago Clear Choice implanted 4 posts at the wrong angle and it has caused me pain and suffering since then. I now have digestive issues, headaches, constant mouth pain, worsened depression and other symptoms that my doctors will verify.

I told them before the implants were placed that I could not bear any palate, yet they configured my temporary with a palate. I constantly bang against the implants and they are shifting. Clear Choices doctor said she could not improve the temporary to the point where it was comfortable. They asked me if I would like a final using the unsatisfactory temporary and I said no.

It was then presented that there was nothing that could be done to correct it. I have consulted other implant specialists, and they have said that the bone needs to be regrown and the implants replaced to provide a permanent functional set of teeth.

The cost is prohibitive, and I am still suffering with the temporary. The teeth look okay but are not worth the suffering and money.

User's recommendation: Go to a private implant specialist.

Preferred solution: Pay for a full mouth reconstruction .

Clear Choice Cons: Unable to provide product purchased.

Comments